Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: meanwhile our Lt Governor

they are actually trying to link violent games to acts of violence again.
    never mind the ssri's
    Last edited by fallenleader; April 3rd, 2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: lawd crappy phone keyboard
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    they are actually trying to link violent games to acts of violence again.
    never mind the ssri's
    The issues are very apparent, but only if you are willing to see them. The problem with the Left is they know what the issues are, yet they choose to ignore them because it does not fit the narrative. With that being said, people tend to be pragmatic about issues and how to go about solving them. The people know what can be done and what some of the issues are. Now that more and more are speaking to the SSRI issues, the cat is out of the bag.

I believe there is a groundswell of opportunity to advance gun rights...but all of these different groups(NRA, SAF, and others)need to put their differences aside and fight under one platform...only then do I see our side rise above the fake news media. All in or divided we fall.

(Delaware County)

Further evidence people are seeing things for what they "really" are rather than the bullshit the media spouts off...come and take it Bitch!

"Applications submitted to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System exceeded 2.7 million last month — the busiest March on record and the third highest ranking month since the FBI began keeping track in 1998."

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I have also been waiting for the IG report. More obfuscation by our Governor and government.

Meanwhile Stack alludes to the cause of the staff issues as being his wife's mental illness.

It seems that the only thing Stack works toward is prisoner pardons. More votes?

He is just another loser who took the oath of office for personal gain, law abiding citizens be damned.
    Timely. This just in: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ver-she-wants/

Democrat Congressman's wife gets arrested and claims she is the wife of a Congressman and can to whatever she wants. (She is probably just being fairly honest with that statement). In the meantime, the Congressman trots out the apparently time honored mental health defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    The issues are very apparent, but only if you are willing to see them. The problem with the Left is they know what the issues are, yet they choose to ignore them because it does not fit the narrative. With that being said, people tend to be pragmatic about issues and how to go about solving them. The people know what can be done and what some of the issues are. Now that more and more are speaking to the SSRI issues, the cat is out of the bag.

I believe there is a groundswell of opportunity to advance gun rights...but all of these different groups(NRA, SAF, and others)need to put their differences aside and fight under one platform...only then do I see our side rise above the fake news media. All in or divided we fall.
    i'm willing to bet that a large portion of the left, under forties, have been so fully indoctrinated that they DON'T know the real issue and have been programmed to ignore anything outside of the agenda.

yes, we either hang together or we hang separately.
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Further evidence people are seeing things for what they "really" are rather than the bullshit the media spouts off...come and take it Bitch!

"Applications submitted to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System exceeded 2.7 million last month — the busiest March on record and the third highest ranking month since the FBI began keeping track in 1998."
    i always love seeing record checks. even though i'd rather see 0, as in there is no check system.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345