Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Clifford - Scranton surrounding, Pennsylvania
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Re: At least someone...

Quote Originally Posted by str8shooter View Post
    Maybe the OP was trying to buy an alarmingly large amount of ammo, like 2 or 3 hundred rounds. Clearly only a psycho with ill intent would need that much ammo.
    Still easily attainable - Very legally.

(Lackawanna County)

What the heck is going on with this thread? I feel like I stumbled into a Coen brothers film.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Adeel1981 View Post
    It's funny, how a simple thread - admiring someone on their "stand" - would turn into something else. Walmart, Dick's and other big name companies recently did it but a baker cannot deny baking cake for a homosexual couple.
    Perhaps if your opening post made more sense, it would have "turned into" whatever it was that you had intended?

The post as it stands makes very little sense. When something isn't clear, it lends itself to being "interpreted".
    Help us to understand what the point being made is.

Quote Originally Posted by littlefitz View Post
    What the heck is going on with this thread? I feel like I stumbled into a Coen brothers film.
    Would you rather buy a chainsaw blade sharpener or sledgehammers for 4.00 LB?
    Its sat night.

(Allegheny County)

Maybe the op credit card was denied - as no person checks names when purchasing online - or at stores for that matter. Just the age is questionable This is a weird thread.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Perhaps if your opening post made more sense, it would have "turned into" whatever it was that you had intended?

The post as it stands makes very little sense. When something isn't clear, it lends itself to being "interpreted".
    Help us to understand what the point being made is.
    10-4! I should have been more clear.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just1more View Post
    Maybe the op credit card was denied - as no person checks names when purchasing online - or at stores for that matter. Just the age is questionable This is a weird thread.
    It was not meant to be weird. I was trying to admire a person - based on their belief, without getting much into details. What happened was that I saw russian made ammo - sealed in a wooden crate, on one of the websites. This ammo went from pennies to few hundred dollars in recent years. I contacted the guy through an email. The guy denied it on the belief that I might be a wrong person to sell his ammo to. Now if we go back to my initial post, I was applauding the denial even when it was not in my favor.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Adeel1981 View Post
    It was not meant to be weird. I was trying to admire a person - based on their belief, without getting much into details. What happened was that I saw russian made ammo - sealed in a wooden crate, on one of the websites. This ammo went from pennies to few hundred dollars in recent years. I contacted the guy through an email. The guy denied it on the belief that I might be a wrong person to sell his ammo to. Now if we go back to my initial post, I was applauding the denial even when it was not in my favor.
    Thank you. It's making more sense.
    Maybe you are middle eastern or have a middle eastern sounding name or email address.

Was it a private seller or a gun shop/online vendor who denied the sale?

glad context was finally added.
    thats what happens when you have an email like jackmekoff@funluvvin.org

who still buys only 1 or 2 hundred rounds? when i buy i say "how many do you have?, i'll take it all" which is why i only buy online now, poor UPS guy.
    walmart and dicks are being sued in several states for violating discrimination laws. and i support their decision to do as they please with their business.
    just as u support bakers who will serve anyone but refuse to create something for someone on personal beliefs, especially when they were targeted attacks and ended up paying off the couple's wedding, house, cars.

PS. i won't sell any firearms or ammunition to any of you, not because it's all mine but because i don't know... any of you.
    it's safe... and mine.
    mine.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Berks County)

You know me
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast