C-Products USGI
    D&H made PSA USGI
    AR Stoner (MidwayUSA) USGI
    My D&H are dated.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Magpul... the antiDICKS

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    My D&H are dated.
    I don't own any straight up D&H brand mags - only D&H manufactured mags that are re-branded - one has the code and the other does not. Odd.

(Franklin County)

Bought a stack of their magazines, and a front and rear sight for my latest toy as well.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Then one needs to prove it in court when the mag was purchased.
    That's not the way it's supposed to work. The state needs to prove that you purchased them post ban.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

In anticipation of a legislative ban on standard capacity rifle magazines, the editors of RECOIL magazine are working with MAGPUL Industries to facilitate the delivery and distribution of 30-round PMAG rifle magazines free of charge to the citizens of Vermont in an overnight operation dubbed the “Green Mountain Airlift.”

In order to support the law-abiding gun-owners of Vermont and blunt the assault on their Second Amendment rights, RECOIL’s Rob Curtis will give away 1,200 30-round PMAGs on Saturday afternoon in front of the Vermont Statehouse in Montpelier starting at 2pm.

We invite the public to track the shipment of magazines from MAGPUL’s Cheyenne, WY facility to Vermont using the following FedEX tracking number: 771880807512. Should the shipment be delayed, the distribution will shift to 2:30pm on the date the shipment arrives.

“We’re grateful to MAGPUL’s Duane Liptak for spearheading the overnight donation of 400 pounds of freedom to the Green Mountain State,” says Curtis. “His swift action means we will get the magazines here before Governor Phil Scott signs S.55 into law, trampling the rights of law-abiding Vermonters.”

It will be interesting to see how many people actually show up.

I DO approve of WHERE they are giving them away.

(York County)

Got a 10 pack of Gen2 PMAGs from Palmetto a month ago for $9/ea. to add to my growing stockpile!
    Live Free or Die! FJB!!!

Btw. Take a look at how fast the 2nd was stabbed in the back and things turned in Vermont. Around February 22nd Governor Scott went from being a strong supporter of the 2nd to not being a supporter overnight. Around February 28th the legislature was considering anti 2nd legislation, but I don’t think many took it seriously. Why would they based on past history? It not was until March 14th that things got rolling and only 2 weeks later that honest gun owning citizens in what was one of the stronger supporting states of the 2nd are wondering what the heck happened and being punished for the actions of a criminal on the other side of the country.

There are anti bills in our legislature right now. Please let’s learn from Vermont. Take those bills seriously. Write your legislators and pay attention in primaries and General elections. Inaction can hurt us.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Btw. Take a look at how fast the 2nd was stabbed in the back and things turned in Vermont. Around February 22nd Governor Scott went from being a strong supporter of the 2nd to not being a supporter overnight. Around February 28th the legislature was considering anti 2nd legislation, but I don’t think many took it seriously. Why would they based on past history? It not was until March 14th that things got rolling and only 2 weeks later that honest gun owning citizens in what was one of the stronger supporting states of the 2nd are wondering what the heck happened and being punished for the actions of a criminal on the other side of the country.

There are anti bills in our legislature right now. Please let’s learn from Vermont. Take those bills seriously. Write your legislators and pay attention in primaries and General elections. Inaction can hurt us.
    "They'll never ban guns."

I used to think that too until I realized how many STATES have done so already in some form or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    "They'll never ban guns."

I used to think that too until I realized how many STATES have done so already in some form or another.
    Yep.... and there is truth to the old saying, "Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast