Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Magpul... the antiDICKS

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I don't own any straight up D&H brand mags - only D&H manufactured mags that are re-branded - one has the code and the other does not. Odd.
    Mine are also from PSA. I don't have many but they all have dates.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    Mine are also from PSA. I don't have many but they all have dates.
    as do all mine..

EM screwed again!!

(Allegheny County)

I may have made a mistake. I'd have to go look again. I knew I should have taken a pen and paper when I was looking at them. Too many different kinds of mags and had to remember what was what after looking in several locations.

(Tioga County)

The way to bind the devious hands of government is to put so many of these normal capacity magazines out there no ban would ever be effective. If everyone has them how do you ban them? It's like a 55 mph speed limit no one follows. I have been to many gun stores with barrels of Magpul magazines, magazines inflation adjusted have never been cheaper or more numerous, buy, buy, buy. Pretty much every time I'm at a gun store I'll pick up some magazines. When the left decides to live out their Mao/Stalin fantasies I can throw magazines around like confetti to fellow minded people.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    The way to bind the devious hands of government is to put so many of these normal capacity magazines out there no ban would ever be effective. If everyone has them how do you ban them? It's like a 55 mph speed limit no one follows. I have been to many gun stores with barrels of Magpul magazines, magazines inflation adjusted have never been cheaper or more numerous, buy, buy, buy. Pretty much every time I'm at a gun store I'll pick up some magazines. When the left decides to live out their Mao/Stalin fantasies I can throw magazines around like confetti to fellow minded people.
    Same reason I buy long guns FTF.
    It's not about "me" trying to "hide" what I buy, but the more long guns that are out there with no records, the better off we are.
    Keeps them guessing - they have no idea who has what and in what numbers. It's about not helping them with the "control" portion of their plan.

(Montgomery County)

The VT governor wants people to - and I quote - "get accustomed to the new normal".

Never.

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    The VT governor wants people to - and I quote - "get accustomed to the new normal".

Never.
    Yep, that was after he was for guns and suddenly became against guns. Sounds like the old normal. Never trust or believe a politician. Seriously I read that and suddenly I hear Fletchers voice from The outlaw jersey wales. "Senator, don’t piss down my back and tell me it’s raining".

i've never seen a date on a firearm magazine and i imagine it's easy to fill and stamp a new one in poly.
    it'll eventually go from grandfathered to registered to banned.

for some reason an agent or officer notices the magazines in some scenario. oh, we can't verify when these were bought, you don't have a receipt. we need to seize these until such time you can provide us with evidence they were purchased pre-ban.

we've been having trouble verifying these magazines, it's a slow process, we will require everyone to register them and pay a fee or surrender them, they're non transferable.

they are unpopular and criminals still have them, still a huge threat, we will require you to turn them in.
    then they do a few seizures on people that own dozens, make an example out of some people and scare everyone else to turn the rest in.
    "oh, oh, it's not worth me going to prison over"

one thousand cuts. we're too comfortable with our lifestyles.

Edit: duckduckfu, the date code is a little round impression with even smaller numbers in it. yeah, it's not the most basic stamp but i'm confident it'd be easy enough for the determined to change.
    Last edited by fallenleader; April 1st, 2018 at 05:42 PM.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Bucks County)

I ran one of their 60 round drum mag a lot last weekend. Not one failure. Never got the full 60 in though. It helps to put the drum in a vise and clamp it only hard enough to hold it while you work the lever and drop in rounds. I think 58 is where I usually stopped.

I ordered a few more. Love Magpul!

(Erie County)

After several more speakers Rob Curtis of Williston, the executive editor of Recoil Magazine, a "lifestyle magazine" based in Los Angeles according to its website, began handing out the promised 1,200 30-round polymer magazines that can be used for AR-15 and M4 weapons. The double line of receivers stretched out and down State Street.

The FedEx delivery tracking information shared in Recoil press statement showed a 12 package delivery of approximately 400 pounds was delivered to a residence in Williston on Saturday morning. The magazines are worth between $10 and $20 at online retailers. Curtis said that MAGPUL, a manufacturer and retailer based in Wyoming, helped organized the "Green mountain Airlift" to get ahead of the proposed restrictions.
    https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...ont/475719002/

Here is the page for the tracking #; https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrac...nttype=ivother
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast