Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default Road Rage is bad, very bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    Oh yes, thats how it starts. The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Road Rage is bad, very bad...

...and she SHOULD be punished to the "fullest extent of the law" as they say, for doing something SO STUPID.

The only problem I have with her punishment is that it will be severe, NOT due her actions, but because because she used a handgun. (remember, gunz are baaaaad boys and girls)

Had the person "tailgating" her intentionally run her off the road and got out and raped her while her children watched in horror, HE would likely be prosecuted with less "enthusiasm."
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Ohh.. my pet peeve.. bad drivers.

While I dont condone firing her weapon at the idiot in the pick-up truck, I do understand her anger at tailgaters.

If any of you like to tailgate or drive aggresively, I'll be the a-hole driving slow in purpose and blocking you in the lane so you cant go through. At least until you calm down, slow down, or back-the-F-off.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Erie County)

I thought you were commenting on a different story at first.

There was a lady in Mass. that threw a cup of ice at a car that cut her off twice. She was convicted of something and setenced to 2 years in prison until the judge threw out the sentence.

Can't say I've ever had the urge to shoot out the tires of a car. People can't drive for shit around here, but I'm not that crazy.

(Cambria County)

Unfortunately, it's people like that that can't (or just plain don't want to) control those impulses that give the rest of us a bad name, and give fuel to the anti-gunners' agenda. As gun owners, we need to be especially careful not to act impetuously. With greater freedom/privilege comes greater responsibility.
    Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in every caliber.

I'm armed and menopausal...Excuse me, did you have something to say?

(Perry County)

Nobody likes tailgaters, but this woman is an IDIOT. She should (and probably will) have any and all firearms taken from her. She is one of those people who should not own a firearm. She's the kind of person that gives organizations like Handgun Control, Inc. more "ammo" to use against us.

Dave G.
    Dave G.

"Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates. It's quicker to pull your Smith & Wesson than to dial 911 if you're being robbed."

-Lieutenant Lowell Duckett, Special Assistant to DC Police Chief; President, Black Police Caucus, The Washington Post, March 22, 1996

FN Herstal FNP-9M 9mm compact
    Taurus model 85 .38 special

(Berks County)

I'm thinking that she was experiencing some serious PMS. The absolute last person that I want to face in an armed situation is a woman either with PMS or going through the change. Either one will either put you down in a heartbeat or go into tears faster than you can say it.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    I'm thinking that she was experiencing some serious PMS. The absolute last person that I want to face in an armed situation is a woman either with PMS or going through the change. Either one will either put you down in a heartbeat or go into tears faster than you can say it.
    Heheheh, thus my warning in my sig line. But I do NOT do the tears thing, so guess which option THAT leaves!
    Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in every caliber.

I'm armed and menopausal...Excuse me, did you have something to say?

When you get to ladies, they dont need guns, have a look at this video...

Way to go granny!

ROFLMA I looked a second time and it was just as funny... Now i got to go calm down
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    When you get to ladies, they dont need guns, have a look at this video...

Way to go granny!

ROFLMA I looked a second time and it was just as funny... Now i got to go calm down
    LOL! that just plain funny!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast