Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default North Allegheny School District Cancels Active Shooter Training With Inpax

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/...l-media-posts/

PITTSBURGH (AP) – A Pennsylvania school district cancelled an active shooter training event after concerns were raised about “inappropriate” social media posts by the company conducting the event.

More than 260 parents had registered for the event planned by the North Allegheny School District. It was intended to show parents the type of security training that staffers receive.
    But it was canceled after some parents raised concerns about the contractor, Pittsburgh-based INPAX, which has worked with the district for several years. They cited posts they described as “violent, homophobic and anti-Muslim.” INPAX President Sam Rosenberg says the posts reflect his “humor as a Marine,” noting he removed them after the school district expressed concern. Rosenberg says he provides the training to North Allegheny free as a courtesy.

The district says it’s reconsidering its partnership with INPAX.

Looks like someone was looking for an excuse to get it canceled. Better to keep teachers and kids helpless rather than give them the training they need. Should the same apply to sex ed?

More:

http://www.accessmccandless.com/2018/03/why-did-north-allegheny-cancel-the-inpax-training/

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: North Allegheny School District Cancels Active Shooter Training With Inpax

If it were not for "vulgar" men who are willing to kill the enemies of this country, the panty-wearing men would not enjoy the luxury of living in a country where you can vocally hate the people who actually provide the security that you are too feeble to provide for yourself.

Did that make sense?

Default Re: North Allegheny School District Cancels Active Shooter Training With Inpax

Good thing they did cancel it, good chance it could have gone live.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    If it were not for "vulgar" men who are willing to kill the enemies of this country, the panty-wearing men would not enjoy the luxury of living in a country where you can vocally hate the people who actually provide the security that you are too feeble to provide for yourself.

Did that make sense?
    fuck yea
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Delaware County)

Did that make sense?

(Bucks County)

Did that make sense?
    Yes.

I know a lot of former Marines.
    Last edited by RockIsland; March 30th, 2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Quoted Bogey by mistake.

(Allegheny County)

Liberals - keeping children safe by preventing them from being trained on how to survive an active shooter and just generally opposed to doing anything to prevent active shooters in the first place.

Yep. They are the smart ones.

I gotta laugh at this.

Rosenberg says he provides the training to North Allegheny free as a courtesy.
    Those liberals thought they were screwing this guy out of a big contract

(Allegheny County)

My wife has been organizing and going to school board meetings trying to get the school board to agree to harden the schools, assign resource officers, etc. She was supposed to go to this session. She was hot when it got cancelled. I was hot, I don't know this guy from INPAX, but what went down was wrong on so many levels.
    There's a group of bigot leftists that have been fighting him since it first became known that he was opening a gun range in mccandless crossing. Mothers for action, or change, or some something. But nobody knows who they are, mystery people. It was them that torpedoed it over a comedy skit he shared on Facebook about shooting an isis terrorist. In a closed meeting with the superintendent, without the school boards knowledge from what i understand, it was cancelled.
    On the accessmccandless webpage and Facebook site the comments have been overwhelmingly critical of the superintendent and the mystery manipulators.

(Allegheny County)

Oh, and to clarify, inpax has been consulting with the school district. I think they were also involved in training the teachers and students in active shooter situations. This training that got cancelled was for the parents, to share with us what our kids are taught, and it was free. INPAX went ahead and offered it anyway at their facility, still free to anyone interested. My wife went and said it was extremely informative. I'm scheduled to go to one next week.

After all this guy has been through, I'm inclined to sign up for a couple paid classes just to support him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast