Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Threaded View

(Westmoreland County)

Default Anthony Arms FFL Transfer Wait and Cost, Never Again!

Ordered a new AR556 MPR off of KYGUNCO, shipping was buttery smooth and they already had Anthony Arms info on tab. I picked AA because I needed a gun store that was open late since I work till later hours. They said it would be a 5-7 day ship time. It arrived in a shocking 2 days, that's wonderful. All good, couldn't be happier with kygunco.

Where the bullshit starts is it arrived yesterday morning according to ups it was delivered to AA. I figured, they will need a day to log everything. Was planning on picking up today so I gave them a quick call and they said they couldn't find the gun. I told them that someone had signed for it and it was delivered yesterday. After a few minutes on hold all the sudden he found it and told me I could be looking at a 5 day wait before I can pick my gun up and to "Wait for our call"

Not only a 5 day wait but also with a $50 fucking dollar premium on FFL transfers. If I'm paying $50 for a FFL transfer I should be called within the hour of it arriving. Not 5 days later.

Update
    Got a hold of a higher up and politely complained. Said he was going to have it done as soon as possible today. I guess complaining does work. Lesson learned though. I'll take my business to Gunrunners or Bullseye (new alex).
    Last edited by Teckademics; March 28th, 2018 at 02:18 PM.