Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: 3-22-2018 PA Assault Weapon Ban & Semi Auto Gun Registration - SB17 Full Text

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Golf View Post
    Every time I think about this abortion of a bill my blood pressure goes up..
    Channel your anger into something useful.
    Write a few letters and make a few phone calls to tell your representatives politely but firmly that you do not support gun control.
    Letters don't have to be elaborate or overly detailed, it is enough to say you support the Second Amendment and the right to keep and bear arms.
    You can find all of your state and federal elected representatives by entering your zip code in the search box halfway down the page here: https://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/?0
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Berks County)

Default Re: 3-22-2018 PA Assault Weapon Ban & Semi Auto Gun Registration - SB17 Full Text

I went into both my state reps' offices and gave my position on SB 17 and HB 2170. One woman that I spoke with reported that they are getting calls on it. Let us pray.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Reply from Senator Bob Mensch:

Thanks for your note. Serious legislators will find serious solutions to these criminal acts, and these solutions will not threaten our constitutional rights.

Sincerely,

Bob Mensch

(Montgomery County)

Does anyone have a list of current PA legislators that we can mass copy and paste in the Bcc section of an email to let them all know our views?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Does anyone have a list of current PA legislators that we can mass copy and paste in the Bcc section of an email to let them all know our views?
    For some reason I think that legislators from districts other than mine don't want to hear from me. You can search and find out where yours are if you you aren't sure then you can call or walk into their office and give them your position on things.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    At the top of the "Pennsylvania" forum---

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=6

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/...y=H&sort=alpha

I've done that several times and got several responses from ""Thanks for giving me a heads up" to "You're not in my district---but thanks".
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

I'm interesting in hearing what Joshua Prince and FOAC says. Neither has said anything publicly about this yet.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I'm interesting in hearing what Joshua Prince and FOAC says. Neither has said anything publicly about this yet.
    Me too. And I keep checking TheGunCollective YouTube channel to see if Adam Kraut (who works at Joshua's firm) posts anything.

I think I'll reach out to the chairman of my gun club who's also an attorney well versed in firearms law. If I get anything of note, I'll post it.

(Delaware County)

Republicans have a 34 to 16 advantage in the State Senate. I would hope this hack Killion is in the minority of republicans that would support this bill. If not, we need a third party.

I emailed the above zealot and stated my opposition to his support.

(Susquehanna County)

We can no longer sit back and hope crap like this does not make it to the floor!

I am writing to any and all elected officials from PA that could possible say help put and end to this BS
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast