While talking about recent gun control initiatives in Pa and federally I have been hearing from so many people around me who are frustrated that these "March for our lives" events get a huge turn out and media coverage. I would love to see something like this in the Philadelphia area being the media has a large base in Philadelphia. I think it would be hard to ignore a large turn out of responsible gun owners of Pa. So much anti gun legislation comes from Philly, and I would love to show that Philadelphia gun owners don't have to be ashamed to support the Second Amendment and we are willing to show up. I don't know the legalities but I would like to see what others think or see if even Buck's or something close to philly is a more viable option. I'd love to see something like this nationwide even in states like NJ where carry is next to impossible, just have people showing up and showing they want their gun rights back.

Anyone have any idea where to start with something like this or if it's even possible? Legal issues? Carry options? I want to see PA stand up I just dont know where to start.

I think it would be great to get more events going, not just in Harrisburg but in multiple places through out the state.

I plan on making the trip to Harrisburg on the 30th with others from Philly area