Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yutopia, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    3,348
    Rep Power
    8086821

    Default Re: Good Gawd---NJ, unbelievable! This crap better not come here!

    Quote Originally Posted by spandexlurch View Post
    Are they planning to do house to house searches for violators of the mag ban? How would they even know you have them?

    Informants/snitches, social media posts, traffic stops, and so on.


    If you cannot practice with an item your knowledge becomes stale.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dade City, Florida
    Posts
    541
    Rep Power
    4159938

    Default Re: Good Gawd---NJ, unbelievable! This crap better not come here!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Do not comply!!! It's crystal clear that our government fears the citizen and not the criminal. Making citizens into criminals is heading down a very, very dangerous road. Soon enough reading a Bible will be criminal---all in the name of "safety and tolerance" of course.
    Easy for you to say. To not comply and fight it out in the courts would cost a lot of money. Most working stiff gun owners don't have an extra 10 or 20 grand around to go through the legal system. I say those folks in NJ just need to get the hell out of there if they want to continue to own guns.
    NRA - Pa Rifle & Pistol Assn.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Good Gawd---NJ, unbelievable! This crap better not come here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Easy for you to say. To not comply and fight it out in the courts would cost a lot of money. Most working stiff gun owners don't have an extra 10 or 20 grand around to go through the legal system. I say those folks in NJ just need to get the hell out of there if they want to continue to own guns.
    Complying with illegal laws just emboldens the stance of tyranny. Then why did you buy your firearms, go to rallies and fight to "protect" this right??? To simply hand them in? Sorry, that's not why I bought my guns....handing them in to a tyrannical government that's creating illegal laws is the antithesis of why we have a 2A to begin with.....
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    (Lehigh County)
    Posts
    465
    Rep Power
    21474842

    Default Re: Good Gawd---NJ, unbelievable! This crap better not come here!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Complying with illegal laws just emboldens the stance of tyranny. Then why did you buy your firearms, go to rallies and fight to "protect" this right??? To simply hand them in? Sorry, that's not why I bought my guns....handing them in to a tyrannical government that's creating illegal laws is the antithesis of why we have a 2A to begin with.....
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mikelets456 again."
    --ET

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    People's Republik, New Jersey
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    9001853

    Default Re: Good Gawd---NJ, unbelievable! This crap better not come here!

    There are various shades of shall not comply, and I am sure someone will push the boundary and get dumped in jail for the first major lawsuit.

    Personally, I won't be complying in the sense of having the government steal my property but, won't be blatantly still using the now illegal mags in the commie state of NJ anymore.

    1911 owners rejoice.
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cherry Tree, Pennsylvania
    (Indiana County)
    Age
    70
    Posts
    5,194
    Rep Power
    21474854

    Default Re: Good Gawd---NJ, unbelievable! This crap better not come here!

    Quote Originally Posted by lts1ow View Post
    1911 owners rejoice.
    Don't forget the Hi-Point owners.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Bristol
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    2254829

    Default Re: Good Gawd---NJ, unbelievable! This crap better not come here!

    You can't stand alone.
    -Smiley IANAL, don't listen to me.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dade City, Florida
    Posts
    541
    Rep Power
    4159938

    Default Re: Good Gawd---NJ, unbelievable! This crap better not come here!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Complying with illegal laws just emboldens the stance of tyranny. Then why did you buy your firearms, go to rallies and fight to "protect" this right??? To simply hand them in? Sorry, that's not why I bought my guns....handing them in to a tyrannical government that's creating illegal laws is the antithesis of why we have a 2A to begin with.....
    So then you have 2 options. You need to prepare to spend a lot of money to fight things out in court after your arrest, or start shooting when they show up at your door for your firearms. And if you choose that route you will most likely leave your house in a body bag because it will be a heavily armed SWAT team that will show up at your home. I'm sorry, but there are no other scenarios I see being played out. I wish it were different and we had voters who would not elect anti-gun politicians who place these laws into effect, but that is no longer the reality of our current situation.
    NRA - Pa Rifle & Pistol Assn.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Good Gawd---NJ, unbelievable! This crap better not come here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    So then you have 2 options. You need to prepare to spend a lot of money to fight things out in court after your arrest, or start shooting when they show up at your door for your firearms. And if you choose that route you will most likely leave your house in a body bag because it will be a heavily armed SWAT team that will show up at your home. I'm sorry, but there are no other scenarios I see being played out. I wish it were different and we had voters who would not elect anti-gun politicians who place these laws into effect, but that is no longer the reality of our current situation.
    "Google" Connecticut gun owners will not comply. Tens of thousands (or more) did not comply with the laws----that's in the bluest of blue CT. Are they in prison? Nope...Have they been raided? Nope. However, they did not comply and this is "tyranny's" way of testing the waters. You can do what you believe is best for you but I did not buy my legally owner firearms to simply hand them in....The consequences of being unarmed, as history has proven time and time again, are far worse than not complying.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    york, Pennsylvania
    (York County)
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    11539771

    Default Re: Good Gawd---NJ, unbelievable! This crap better not come here!

    When weeds invade your lawn and garden do you move or do you pull them out and apply herbicide?
    When rodents and insects invade do you move or do you set traps and spray?

    These politicians are weeds and vermin.....treat as required!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Unbelievable...
    By CaliRefugee in forum Lancaster
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: April 17th, 2014, 11:20 PM
  2. Unbelievable!!!
    By K31 in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: November 24th, 2008, 12:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops