Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: QuestionGlock 19 15 round magazine no holster

Good luck loading one by one for one reason. Total disorganization when Loose. Pick em out one by one? Not remotely useful in a panic situation. Also can be hit on the primer with other pocket crap or another cartridge and you might get a kaboom or if one drops out of our pocket hitting the ground .

I might suggest some firearm classes for you
    Last edited by Just1more; March 25th, 2018 at 04:55 PM.

AL1983 Guest

I don't need "firearm" classes. I'm 34 and been a responsible gun owner c.c.w holder since the age of 21.

I just like to ask questions and get different opinions

(Allegheny County)

Your attitude sucks

AL1983 Guest

Maybe I should take "attitude " classes?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by AL1983 View Post
    I plan on purchasing a glock 19.

And numerous magazines to carry for personal protection in self defense of my life.

I'm 5'11 190lbs.

Can I carry them in my cargo pockets WITHOUT any magazine pouch or holder.

Can I just carry the magazines bare.

A bullet can go off if in the magazine carried without a pouch or magazine holder can it

When I carry my sp-101 I carry a pocket full of loose ammo just laying on top of each other.

Is that ok?
    Nothing in your OP suggests that you are a responsible gun owner.

Maybe you are but seriously, read the questions you are asking.
    These aren't questions typically posed by knowledgeable gun owners.

Ask away, but understand that not all answers may be to your liking.

(Allegheny County)

I don’t know why I wasted my time even helping you - know it all types don’t need any education
    Last edited by Just1more; March 25th, 2018 at 04:21 PM.

(Chester County)

"The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Delaware County)

I don't need "firearm" classes. I'm 34 and been a responsible gun owner c.c.w holder since the age of 21.

I just like to ask questions and get different opinions
    The questions you are asking, and your attitude to the responses you are getting, suggest that some additional training would benefit you. To wit:

Carrying loose ammo. Unless you're Barney Fife, and the *only* thing in your pocket is a single round, there are numerous bad things that could happen - most are impact related, but orienting the ammo when needed is also an issue.

If you're carrying magazines there are less impact concerns, but there are still jamming (lint, pocket detritus, etc.) and orientation concerns.

You came here looking for opinions. You're getting them. You don't like them. That's on you.

And, to be clear, you have now said that you have a "concealed carry license" (post #12) and a "c.c.w" (post #22). If your information is correct and you actually do live in Philadelphia, and you do not hold a PA License To Carry Firearms (which, BTW, says nothing on it about "Concealed"), then you are carrying illegally, which it the very definition of "not responsible". While it may seem like semantics, words mean things. You have been asked explicitly about LTCF (post #2), and have been corrected on your terminology (post #15), yet still used other terms. We just want you to be aware that PA residents may ONLY carry in PA with a PA LTCF, not a CCL or CCW or CPL or CWP or any other alphabet card from any other state.

AL1983 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    For starters........

YOU HAVE A LTCF.

License To Carry Firearms.

Now when it comes to carrying Glocks they must be in a holster at all times the mags can go anywhere the hell you choose. All I carry is Glocks and my mags go everywhere sometimes in a holster on my belt sometimes in my front left pocket for a holster on my 511's sometimes they go in my jacket pocket sometimes they go in my sock sometimes they go under my hat depending on the circumstance of how I'm carrying and what Glock I'm caring. I have never had a problem with any of my clocks failing from pocket debris or even from mud and dirt when I'm out on the dirty ranges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    The questions you are asking, and your attitude to the responses you are getting, suggest that some additional training would benefit you. To wit:

Carrying loose ammo. Unless you're Barney Fife, and the *only* thing in your pocket is a single round, there are numerous bad things that could happen - most are impact related, but orienting the ammo when needed is also an issue.

If you're carrying magazines there are less impact concerns, but there are still jamming (lint, pocket detritus, etc.) and orientation concerns.

You came here looking for opinions. You're getting them. You don't like them. That's on you.

And, to be clear, you have now said that you have a "concealed carry license" (post #12) and a "c.c.w" (post #22). If your information is correct and you actually do live in Philadelphia, and you do not hold a PA License To Carry Firearms (which, BTW, says nothing on it about "Concealed"), then you are carrying illegally, which it the very definition of "not responsible". While it may seem like semantics, words mean things. You have been asked explicitly about LTCF (post #2), and have been corrected on your terminology (post #15), yet still used other terms. We just want you to be aware that PA residents may ONLY carry in PA with a PA LTCF, not a CCL or CCW or CPL or CWP or any other alphabet card from any other state.
    I live in Philadelphia and have a LTCF

Otherwise i wouldn't carry conclead

If I lived outside Philadelphia I would still have a L.T.C.F . Living in a 1st class city I can't open carry.

But even if I lived outside Philadelphia I still wouldn't open carry. It brings to much attention. Last thing I feel like doing is dealing with police co confronting me.

Plus the ignorant general public who if they see a gun panic. Look what's going on in our sad country

(Erie County)

Can I carry them in my cargo pockets WITHOUT any magazine pouch or holder.

Can I just carry the magazines bare.

A bullet can go off if in the magazine carried without a pouch or magazine holder can it

No, a round cannot go off if the magazine is not in a mag holster or pouch.

Carrying loose rounds in your pocket will not go off either.

You CAN open carry in Phillie, but only with an LTCF, or you are law enforcement type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast