Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
$35.00 (new) - Upper - Anderson Sport - no forward assist/dust cover
$50.00 (new) - Lower - Anderson (approx - can't recall exact price)
FREE*** (used) - Barrel - Black Rain Ordnance 7.5" 1:8 twist 5.56 (***generously donated by a forum member)
$108.00 (new) - Muzzle Device - PWS CQB linear compensator/flash hider
$14.00 (new) - Gas tube - Strike Industries - Stainless/pistol length
$31.50 (new) - Gas Block - Rainier Arms low profile - aluminum/Melonite coated black

$99.00 (new) - BCG (not pictured) - PSA Premium Full Auto BCG Item #8779
$FREE (new) - Charging handle - PSA Premium - came free w/BCG
$106.00 (new) - Trigger - POF 4.5 lb single stage drop in with KNS Anti-Walk Pins
$65.00 (used) - Hand Guard (not pictured) - Aero Precision Quantum 7"
$68.50 (new) - Brace/tube kit - Shockwave Blade KAK Buffer Tube /spring/buffer/castle nut
$12.00 (new) - QD End Plate - B5 Systems
$10.00 (used) - Grip - Magpul
$22.00 (new) - Trigger Guard - Rainier Arms aluminum Modified Trigger Guard
$17.00 (new) - Extended Mag Release - Odin Works (first version - works with KNS anti-rotation pins - V2 does not w/o mods)
$37.75 (new) - LPK - CMMG "Gunbuilder's kit" (minus fire control group/grip)
$50.00 (new) - Sights - Front Sig Sauer Tritium flip up / Rear A.R.M.S. BUIS* (*generously donated by a forum member)

Total $725.75 (plus shipping on a few items, but most were free shipping)
(this info from when it was initially completed in 2016. Prices may differ now and not listed are the red dot and the mag well grip, or sling)

I could have built it for less, but there were certain parts I spent more on because I wanted more than "basics".
The most costly "upgrade" was the linear comp that was chosen to reduce/eliminate fireballs.
Like I mentioned, the beauty of building is that you get to pick and choose the individual parts you want to use.
I don't have a barrel wrench, so a forum member torqued the barrel onto the upper for me and installed the gas block/gas tube - I did the rest.

Very nice, and a hell of a lot cheaper than if you bought it already assembled . Thank you very much for sharing.