Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default meanwhile in Vermont

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: meanwhile in Vermont

VT is going to hell fast. My sister lives there and the Liberalism is spreading like a zombie virus in a bad horror flick

I lived in S. Vermont for several years in the late 70's and early 80's. When I go back now it is sickening. Sanders-ism flourishes with all the transplants.
    real live Vermonters hate it but have to work hard to make ends meet while the transplants move up with fat wallets and degrees and take over local governments.
    Funny part is most from CT and MA left because of the liberalism back home and are creating it all over again.. aka NJ transplants (not all of them) in Eastern PA
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Chester County)

Wow. Hard to believe the mag limit. Don't like the other stuff but afraid it's gonna be a trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    Wow. Hard to believe the mag limit. Don't like the other stuff but afraid it's gonna be a trend.
    I'd be damned before I'd be out gunned on a fucking mag rd count. Pass a fucking mag limit here and I will be a criminal overnight. I really don't give a fuck anymore.

(Chester County)

Does mag restrictions apply to the police? After all. Large capacity mags are only for killing lots of people.

(Bucks County)

Everything about the evil idiot in FL is all about "using a crisis to create laws". The government missing every single illegal thing this kid did, the government dropped the ball 50 plus times, the school didn't report him when he should have been in jail and they're using all this to blame and tie the hands of legal gun owners? This was the government's doing and it's getting hard to believe the conditions weren't "set up" for this to happen. However, I digress...back on point,.so then they want to limit magazines ignoring this idiot had a bunch of 10 round magazines. It's unbelievably clear what they're doing and this is the reason we have our "arms". Will we protect ourselves WHEN the time arrives or will we comply and give up what we stood for?
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Erie County)

Vermont is far enough to the north to just give it to the Canadians
    We the people love our country so let the government fear us.

Doesn't mean it will pass, or even come to a vote.

(Chester County)

I'm sure rural Vt. will ignore such bs if it goes through. Being born in northern Vt I can tell you they are proud and honorable people who love their guns. Unfortunately the bulk of the population live in a handful of "cities" filled with transplanted Ma, Ct and other flatlander trash.

I'm sure rural Vt. will ignore such bs if it goes through. Being born in northern Vt I can tell you they are proud and honorable people who love their guns. Unfortunately the bulk of the population live in a handful of "cities" filled with transplanted Ma, Ct and other flatlander trash.
    Similar story in a large part of the US. Urban leftist elites are a classic example of the "tyranny of the majority". The cultural imperialists of California and New York decide what is best for everyone. We are already engaged in a civil war, only without the shooting part. First Amendment rights no longer exist in public and private schools from Elementary right up through University. The Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments are being trashed daily and the "gun control" laws are the basis for conditioning America to the loss of rights guaranteed by those Amendments. So far leftist violence against American citizens, countenanced, authorized and sponsored directly or indirectly by the Democrats, their police and their judges, has been confined to the use of wooden and metal clubs, rocks, pepper spray and poles.

The gun bans are going to be the pretext for introducing State police and military violence into the mix.

Since when do American citizens under the age of 21 forfeit their Constitutional rights? The same government that will send citizens under the age of 21 to defend freedom throughout the globe is denying them the right to defend themselves at home. Pretty sad.

This assault on the Constitutional rights of younger Americans is really though about ending the what the cultural imperialists call the "gun culture". They want to make it so that future generations of youth grow up without knowledge or training or experience with firearms. That will make them that much easier to control.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast