Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Hearings granted on gun safety measures---note from my Rep---

Keep in mind, a physician cannot write a prescription without a physical exam or knows the patient. If an anti-gun neighbor decides to falsely calls the cops
    accusing you of bad behaviors. There must be allowed for a defamation of reputation suit.

(Montgomery County)

Been there donated money to GOA NRA ,been to pro gun rally , spoke up at my town hall been fighting the fight what have you been doing collecting belly button lint? So yeah done that now what have the Republicans done? Tuck tail and run for the hills hoping to get children's votes?

(Bucks County)

PA SAFE Caucus and House members are expected to advocate for legislation during those hearings, including for:
    •Assault weapons ban (H.B. 194) – Rep. Ed Gainey, D-Allegheny

•Ban bump stocks (H.B. 1872 – Dean and Rep. Dom Costa)

•Require background checks for all firearm purchases (H.B. 1400 – Dean, Costa)

•Require Pennsylvania to transfer existing mental health records to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System or NICS (Memo circulated by Rep. Margo Davidson)

•Ban large-capacity ammunition magazines (H.B. 2112 – Rep. Kevin Boyle)

•Provide more funding for safe school initiatives (Memo circulated by Rep. Bill Kortz)

•Prohibit people on the no-fly list from purchasing/possessing firearms (H.B. 528 – Rep. Perry Warren)

•Allow concerned family members and law enforcement to file extreme risk protective orders (H.B. 2109 – McCarter)

•Require schools to timely notify parents when their kids are involved in safety incidents at school (H.B. 1498 – Rep. Stephen Kinsey)

•Increase training and education for school security officers (Memo circulated by Rep. Carol Hill-Evans)

•Allow people with mental or physical health concerns to voluntarily surrender their firearms (H.B. 273 – Rep. Maria Donatucci)

•Prohibit a person who’s been ordered to undergo involuntary mental health treatment from possessing a firearm (H.B. 22 – Rep. Mike O’Brien)

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    You know when this shit will all end? When gun owners show the fuck up to vote instead of sitting home picking belly button lint.
    Voting for whom?

Millions of gun owners turned out for Donald Trump. The NRA told us, "We have to have Donald's back". Gun owners came, they voted, Donald won.

We got a repeal of Obama's abridgement of Due Process for senior citizens. He happily signed the bill. Even the ACLU supported repeal of this administrative measure.

How did the Donald reward the devotion of gun owners?

"I like taking the guns early..... Take the guns first, due process second".

Voting isn't enough. You have to keep these buzzards on their toes. You have to remind them who brought them to the dance.

You do that by sending money to gun rights organizations.
    You write letters.
    You talk back to people who have swallowed the Corporate Media song and dance.
    You take people to the range.

You reach people.
    Last edited by GeneCC; March 21st, 2018 at 08:03 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12