Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Bucks sheriff wants more personnel for gun permit background checks

HR 218 is the retired leo carry thing
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Bucks County)

So in light of the latest shenanigans from the Monroe sheriff, has anyone dellt with the new sheriff in Doylestown for new LTCF/renewal recently? Curious to hear if his "following up with references" claim is going to bring more threads like this for Bucks county residents if say perhaps the reference doesn't answer the phone when he calls...

(Wayne County)

So glad I left Buck$ County years ago...born and raised...hated seeing what it was becoming. In the day, LTCF was a breeze...can't even imagine what it is today in Doylestown...heck even the traffic takes forever...I go back 2 or 3 times a year to visit family.
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Bucks County)

I don't know how the new sheriff is on renewals.
    I've been here 10 years or so and never had an issue. Service has always been fast and pleasant.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Bucks County)

I was in at the beginning of August for renewal. In and out with new license in 15 or 20 minutes. No difference from before when Donnelly ran the show that I could tell. Except of course for their location in new courthouse.

Went in a week later to get finger printed for NFA item. Fast and courteous service again.

(Bucks County)

I got a red chicklet from Liberifle telling me he sides with freedom every time.

Liberifle, you have no idea what freedom is. I know this because you punished me for exercising my freedom to post my thoughts on the forum. You are a liberal with the usual attitudes regarding people with opposing or different experience and views.

I don't care about the red chicklet. Especially when I consider the source.
    Last edited by Bang; August 26th, 2018 at 11:00 PM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    I got a red chicklet from Liberifle telling me he sides with freedom every time.

Liberifle, you have no idea what freedom is. I know this because you punished me for executing my freedom to post my thoughts on the forum. You are a liberal with the usual attitudes regarding people with opposing or different experience and views.

Which post did he chicklet you on?

(Bucks County)

What I posted to this thread. He didn't indicate which post. Just said he sides with freedom every time. So I guess somewhere/somehow I said I don't believe in freedom, according to how he saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post

Liberifle, you have no idea what freedom is. I know this because you punished me for exercising my freedom to post my thoughts on the forum. You are a liberal with the usual attitudes regarding people with opposing or different experience and views.

Anarchy and freedom are two very different things, to adults with a little experience in life. I like having all the traffic move the same direction in any given lane on I-95, for example. I like not having neighbors who decide to take up hog rendering. I like the fact that we have courts and prisons, where freedom is taken away from some who have forfeited it by disrespecting the rights of others.

I don't like the govt outlawing certain toilets and light bulbs and rifles that are "too short to conceal", especially when the 1934 law is a bastardized infringement of the Constitution. I don't like Philly working hard to bar the carry of firearms by the law-abiding.

Somewhere in the middle lies civilization.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011