Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default In other news, water is wet.

Reasons why I don't feel it worthwhile to send my opinion to Daylin Leach:

Hey BlueTrane2028,

On behalf of Senator Leach, thank you for reaching out to our office about Senator Fontana's assault weapon's ban. Unfortunately, the senator disagrees with you on this issue, and has signed on to be a cosponsor of this legislation.

The senator believes that military grade weapons should not be available to the public. These weapons have been designed to quickly and efficiently kill mass amounts of humans, and are not needed for protection or hunting. He is not alone in this belief. According to an independent Quinnipiac University National Poll, 67% of Americans support a ban on the sale of automatic weapons.

An assault weapons ban is an effective way to decrease the amount of homicides. During the federal ban, gun massacres fell by 37 % and people dying by gun massacres decreased by 43%. After the ban lapsed, there was an 183% increase in massacres and a 239% increase in massacre deaths. There is a clear connection between regulation of assault rifles, and gun massacres.

Senator Leach believes that common sense gun control measures are vital to our state's safety. Studies have shown that states with stricter gun control laws experience lower amounts of gun related deaths, while states with the laxest restrictions have the highest amount of deaths.

Please feel free to reach out to our office, if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Chad

Chad Hoffmann

Constituent Service Liaison

Office of Senator Leach

(610) 768 4200

Default Re: In other news, water is wet.

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post
    Reasons why I don't feel it worthwhile to send my opinion to Daylin Leach:

Hey BlueTrane2028,

On behalf of Senator Leach, thank you for reaching out to our office about Senator Fontana's assault weapon's ban. Unfortunately, the senator disagrees with you on this issue, and has signed on to be a cosponsor of this legislation.

The senator believes that military grade weapons should not be available to the public. These weapons have been designed to quickly and efficiently kill mass amounts of humans, and are not needed for protection or hunting. He is not alone in this belief. According to an independent Quinnipiac University National Poll, 67% of Americans support a ban on the sale of automatic weapons.

An assault weapons ban is an effective way to decrease the amount of homicides. During the federal ban, gun massacres fell by 37 % and people dying by gun massacres decreased by 43%. After the ban lapsed, there was an 183% increase in massacres and a 239% increase in massacre deaths. There is a clear connection between regulation of assault rifles, and gun massacres.

Senator Leach believes that common sense gun control measures are vital to our state's safety. Studies have shown that states with stricter gun control laws experience lower amounts of gun related deaths, while states with the laxest restrictions have the highest amount of deaths.

Please feel free to reach out to our office, if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Chad

Chad Hoffmann

Constituent Service Liaison

Office of Senator Leach

(610) 768 4200
    I started to highlight the errors in red, but it appears to be all red now.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Washington County)

If he fells so strongly, perhaps he will volunteer to round them up, when the time comes.

(Allegheny County)

Hey, at least they aren't trying to play both sides.
    No mention of PA having a "strong tradition of hunting" and not one ounce of fake support for the second amendment.

He's outright telling you that he wants them banned - period.

He's a good democrat, for sure.

(Lehigh County)

I would love to know the source of these numbers...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    I would love to know the source of these numbers...

He'd probably enjoy you looking at his asshole.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    He'd probably enjoy you looking at his asshole.
    Good thing I swallowed my green tea before I read this.

(Centre County)

Reply to CHAD and ask him if the Senator FULLY comprehends the 2nd Amendment. Then see what the double speak is when he replies.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Allegheny County)

...while states with the laxest restrictions have the highest amount of deaths.
    Yeah Idaho and Montana are just murderous wastelands.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast