Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post So now the left is using cats to illustrate the need for control...Really??

Default Re: So now the left is using cats to illustrate the need for control...Really??

Liberals LOVE cats.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Chester County)

Default Re: So now the left is using cats to illustrate the need for control...Really??

Real head scratcher that one. More propaganda for kids. Stay tuned for Flipper and Winnie the Pooh with anti gun messages.

Cats taste like chicken.....problem solved.
    Not sure what liberals taste like, but I'm willing to try them with a healthy side of honey mustard.

(Venango County)

Cats <> Guns (animate vs inanimate objects)
    Cats = Human beings.

Even in the metaphor, the cats are created by ignorant or crazed human beings. This cat problem will not be 'cured' or resolved until you prevent crazed or ignorant humans from owning cats and not the old lady feeding them. The humans creating these wildcats are doing so by not training or keeping them properly and letting them run wild and turn ferule. The crazed humans are creating wildcats by abusing them.

Do something about those humans (and not the cats) and you will solve the issue. Difficult but it can be done. Entertaining video though.
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    Real head scratcher that one. More propaganda for kids. Stay tuned for Flipper and Winnie the Pooh with anti gun messages.

I gots news for you - that ain't propaganda for "kids".

Whoever put that together hit one out of the park. That was REALLY, REALLY... and I mean REALLY well done in terms of their intended goal.
    While I have a background in advertising/design, I don't think one needs that sort of insight to see how truly effective the argument put forth will be, given it's intended audience.

Dismiss it as silly, stupid, or whatever, but I'm telling you, that's a powerful message even if it's based on lies.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by TaePo View Post
    Cats <> Guns (animate vs inanimate objects)
    Cats = Human beings.

Even in the metaphor, the cats are created by ignorant or crazed human beings. This cat problem will not be 'cured' or resolved until you prevent crazed or ignorant humans from owning cats and not the old lady feeding them. The humans creating these wildcats are doing so by not training or keeping them properly and letting them run wild and turn ferule. The crazed humans are creating wildcats by abusing them.

Do something about those humans (and not the cats) and you will solve the issue. Difficult but it can be done. Entertaining video though.
    Yes. Even though they were trying to equate Cats with guns, I was seeing cats compared to Humans.....with the usual anti-gun assumptions (buying a cheetah at petco with no check and the plug for Australian gun laws).

(Allegheny County)

In addition to the obvious lies already mentioned, the big problem here is that guns are not animate like cats and they cannot simply attack/scratch people on their own. Therefore, the clip ignores the underlying problems - why weren't kids shooting up schools 30 years ago when there were plenty of guns in schools - and focuses on one tool out of many in the crazy person's tool box. If crazy Mrs. NRA was throwing attack cats at people (or attack dogs or attack aliens or whatever), you would have her arrested. Easy to debunk and discredit. Fail.
    Last edited by thebearpack; March 14th, 2018 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I gots news for you - that ain't propaganda for "kids".

Whoever put that together hit one out of the park. That was REALLY, REALLY... and I mean REALLY well done in terms of their intended goal.
    While I have a background in advertising/design, I don't think one needs that sort of insight to see how truly effective the argument put forth will be, given it's intended audience.

Dismiss it as silly, stupid, or whatever, but I'm telling you, that's a powerful message even if it's based on lies.
    Really....Really effective propaganda for those who are weak minded and part of mindless group think culture...then yes....very effective tool.

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of this video.

Btw...this brainwashed masses (like Eric Holder wants) is primed to receive and accept such cartoonish ideologies.
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

(Allegheny County)

liberals...pussies....sounds about right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast