Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Show your buying power, buy and return items to anti 2A stores like dicks

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

Since we can't even get everyone to not buy from them in the first place, I don't see vast amounts of people "not supporting them" buy putting forth extra effort.
    Correct you are!

Quote Originally Posted by TaePo View Post
    They then punish customers by refusing to allow returns for one year. However, I foresee a day when the returns have a FICA like standing that is shared.

Further, would doing so be considered fraud?
    So I ask someone else to return one item. Fraud? Not a chance one time a year. The Police wouldn't be bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    And you won't, since vast amounts of people still don't own guns, or are Fudds.
    Right you are!

Quote Originally Posted by coalcifer View Post
    Woiuldn't it be just as much fun to go to Dick's and fill a shopping cart with many small items. Once you have 50 to 100 items in your cart, take it to the check out and chat them up while they total up everything. Just as they get to the final items, announce that you left your wallet in the car. Walk out to your car and drive away.
    IMO no it would just waste the employees time doing something. Having to pay someone standing around, that costs money. Its not about restocking the shelves. Its about seeing money come in and then out.

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Much better solution. Now you are costing them real money, as someone has to put all that shit away
    See above.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrisk View Post
    You guys keep saying Dicks.. do not forget that the Rabid Anti 2A CEO of Camper World is now also the CEO of Gander

They have done their inventory dump, spent millions on remodeling stores and are just re-opening.. great time to send a message
    I have only ever been in one gander mountain, scranton IIRC. It was more of a killing time kind of thing. Never seen a camper world. But now I know not to shop there if I had a reason.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Default Re: Show your buying power, buy and return items to anti 2A stores like dicks

The only real economic power is to call your local DNRC and registration bureau for atvs and boats and such and tell them
    You are no longer going to buy a hunting , fishing , atv ,boat , tag, registration , license , whatever form of use fee they impose until
    they tell those above them them about the loss of income they will incur unless they drop their insistence on infringing on
    our 2nd amendment Right .
    Call Any and all Governmental agency's that deal with the Great Outdoors and say that you are no longer going to contribute to
    their existence if they continue along the path of disarming the American Public .
    Then follow thru and don't patronage em , They will change their tune as soon as they realize the true economic might of the
    armed citizen .

(Bucks County)

The only time I ever go into Dicks is to use their shitter.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    The only time I ever go into Dicks is to use their shitter.
    Pick an aisle any aisle and let it rip then use an NFL jersey to wipe your arse!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12