Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dump Trump?

(York County)

Default Re: Dump Trump?

I'm critical of some of his moves, worried he'll waffle on 2nd, and still think he needs to use a bit more discretion on the tweets. I also very much recognize and applaud the good things he's accomplished. (Now a couple more chances for SCOTUS appointments, please!)

I'm far MORE critical of the do-nothing congress full of entrenched establishment swamp creatures (on both sides of the aisle). Critical to the point that I wonder if it's possible to 'fix' this country via "the system" that I wonder if is damaged past repair. Hope not, but the thought starts to creep in. Maybe the swamp is undrainable...?

But saying I'm not happy with some of his actions or policies doesn't mean I don't support / won't vote for him.
    DGAF

(Bucks County)

Trump is our best, and possibly last hope to fix the system from within.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Susquehanna County)

Still 100% Trump

He has a history of baiting the water and when the Liberals go into feeding frenzy he hooks them and exploits them..
    He has done way more than the press is telling you

He has 8 years of Obummer to correct and older issues .. it's more complicated than any of us can understand but he is unraveling it
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

I honestly believe that Trump does not care at all about 2A issues. His only concern is how he is perceived by the public. If he thinks that he would be more popular by gutting the 2A, he would do it in a heartbeat.

I'm sorry, but the argument of "he is better than the alternative" is bogus. Trump is an idiot who cant seem to get out of his own way to get things done.

(Chester County)

Let's not forget, Trump is not a politician. The only politics he's familiar with is buying those whores for his business. No one knows the true intel until they
    get in his position. He knows nothing about political procedures, he comes from dog eat dog business world. Keep in mind the popularity of politicians are
    2 points above the plague.

I support Trump, hell, I would vote for Box Car hobo then a double faced politician. Anybody on the street that's as two-faced and double standard as a poitician would have his teeth knocked out.
    Last edited by ideaman; March 13th, 2018 at 01:33 PM.

(Chester County)

I'm more angry with the main stream republicans who are getting nothing done like McConnell and Paul Ryan than I am with Trump. What's with not allowing national reciprocity and other similar bills to come for a vote? Put it up for a vote and let the chips fall where they may. Or do they really not support this? Maybe it just plays well to the base to say they support it, as long as it doesn't actually have a chance of passing?? Does anyone think if the democrats were in a similar position of power they would be diddling around like the republicans are now? Is that how Obamacare got passed?

I sometimes think we're better off when a democrat president is in office (but not Hillary though). Then, the republicans get a lot of mileage out of grandstanding and rallying their base against whatever the dems are trying to do. And they actually fight to prevent things from getting passed. But when a republican president is in office, they suddenly start worrying about offending the left central voters and are afraid to do anything. Remember many of our bad gun control bills were passed by republican presidents. When a dem is in office, republicans seem to find their spine and fight against the bills. Not always, but often enough to make me wonder about it.

When Trump got in, they should have rammed through everything under the sun that they have been promising us. Instead, we get relatively nothing. A wish-washy tax reduction with no simplification (unless you think eliminating our deductions equals simplification), same health care as before, worse 2nd amendment attacks, same swamp critters clogging up the works. Only the supreme court pick was an out and out win. But that wasn't a net gain, because we replaced a conservative with another conservative. I will get more excited if/when Ginsberg goes out and gets replaced by a conservative - that is, if republicans don't cave in and appoint a moderate or actual liberal.

I'm pretty fed up with the political process in the country today. It's Kabuki theater, meant for our entertainment, as long as the big shots' apple carts don't get upset!

(Crawford County)

I have always been solidly all in for Trump’ s wife Melania!

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    FDJT. 4D chess, right?
    He's winning at 4D chess without even knowing how to play. Best record of accomplishments out of the gate for any president in my lifetime. I don't care if he's Bruce Lee or Bill and Ted, the man is getting shit done.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    He's winning at 4D chess without even knowing how to play. Best record of accomplishments out of the gate for any president in my lifetime. I don't care if he's Bruce Lee or Bill and Ted, the man is getting shit done.
    I guess as long as my 401K is going up, I can overlook his anti-2A moves.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    So we can count on you for Kamala and Booker in 2020?
    Good to know.

Swamp draining is tuff work, and Trump is doing a damn good job. He's even got some ignoramus single issue supporters throwing hissy fits.
    What you can count on, is as usual, you have no clue what the f**k you are talking about when it comes to my choices. Just cause I dont have Trump's balls in my mouth like you and some others here do, dosen't mean I am far left. So save your "If you ain't with Trump then you hate Republicans and are a Democrat" bullshit.

People like you are the EXACT reason that we are gonna get crushed in the November mid terms.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast