Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dump Trump?

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Dump Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Well, your wrong on your first point, because the health care tax is gone.
    For the rest, I refer you to
    www.magapill.com

Trump is kicking ass in a hostile environment with a hostile media.
    If it's instant gratification you want, fuggedaboutit. It's going to take some time.
    I am wrong ??? You mean Obama care is gone ?? Can you show me where this is....cause I looked and can’t find that anywhere.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Montgomery County)

Fuck Trump he did more on gun control since Reagan , Bush and Clinton did he caused this hemorrhage of 2A rights he agrees with raising age, bump stock ban, Unlawful background checks and last yeah guys we gotta grab the guns first then due process really? Now all states are enacting gun control stupid shit so yeah keep the vote for that scum loser. Oh yeah the tax code change fucked the average man way to go and we're is the very best health plan ? He is a fucking loser piece of shit were is
    1) The border wall?
    2) Good tax reform?
    3) Carry reciprocity and hush act?
    4) Strengthen 2A rights?
    Ect ect one thing you can count on Dems get shit done stuff it down Republicans throats when they have the majority this is the first time since the 1920s the Republicans have everything and they are fucking blowing it they are useless give them the power they fuck it all to hell can't even get silencers off the NFA fucking useless jerk offs and when the Blue wave hits were fucked!
    Last edited by 31ST MEUSOC; March 19th, 2018 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 31ST MEUSOC View Post
    Fuck Trump he did more on gun control since Reagan , Bush and Clinton did he caused this hemorrhage of 2A rights he agrees with raising age, bump stock ban, Unlawful background checks and last yeah guys we gotta grab the guns first then due process really? Now all states are enacting gun control stupid shit so yeah keep the vote for that scum loser. Oh yeah the tax code change fucked the average man way to go and we're is the very best health plan ? He is a fucking loser piece of shit were is
    1) The border wall?
    2) Good tax reform?
    4) Strengthen 2A rights?
    Ect ect one thing you can count on Dems get shit done stuff it down Republicans throats when they have the majority this is the first time since the 1920s the Republicans have everything and they are fucking blowing it they are useless give them the power they fuck it all to hell can't even get silencers off the NFA fucking useless jerk offs and when the Blue wave hits were fucked!
    So Trump signed an AWB into law like Clinton did? Really bro.....

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    So Trump signed an AWB into law like Clinton did? Really bro.....
    And he raised our taxes

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 31ST MEUSOC View Post
    1) The border wall?
    2) Good tax reform?
    4) Strengthen 2A rights?
    If you don't like his performance don't vote for him again but he has my support.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Really ???

Obama Care - Still alive
    National Reciprocity - Nope
    Filled a Supreme Court seat with a conservative, which already was a conservative.
    A tax plan that in the end will screw over the very folks that voted for him.
    Spoke of hiring "The very best people".......including 3 of his hires that he fired just in the last 6 hours.
    Where the fuck is my wall ???

Shall I continue......
    why don't you ask your buddy, mister resister Chucky Schumer

(Wyoming County)

I'm a little worried about Trump & a Democrat controlled Congress.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234