Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Drop leg holster that's fatty friendly? Lol

Picked up a Sarsilmaz CM9 gen2 recently, and im looking for a drop leg holster that will fit the gun but most of all fit my thick thighs lol
    6ft 300lbs, not trying to be Rambo here just need something comfortable and relatively inexpensive for carrying while on my ATV.

I feel it'd be the best carry option with ease of access should I unfortunately need to draw my gun, and also for comfortablity over rough trails.

Don't like the idea of a should rig slapping my ribs, or anything that has the muzzle pointed at my body(like a belly band) also worried a traditional OWB would dig in to much on a long day of standing up and sitting down on the quad.

I don't think a gas tank saddlebags would be too good if I was in a precarious riding situation and needed to jump off or the quad rolled, and a backpack carry doesn't give me efficient access.

I appreciate any help!

(Chester County)

Default Re: Drop leg holster that's fatty friendly? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Picked up a Sarsilmaz CM9 gen2 recently, and im looking for a drop leg holster that will fit the gun but most of all fit my thick thighs lol
    6ft 300lbs, not trying to be Rambo here just need something comfortable and relatively inexpensive for carrying while on my ATV.

I feel it'd be the best carry option with ease of access should I unfortunately need to draw my gun, and also for comfortablity over rough trails.

Don't like the idea of a should rig slapping my ribs, or anything that has the muzzle pointed at my body(like a belly band) also worried a traditional OWB would dig in to much on a long day of standing up and sitting down on the quad.

I don't think a gas tank saddlebags would be too good if I was in a precarious riding situation and needed to jump off or the quad rolled, and a backpack carry doesn't give me efficient access.

I appreciate any help!
    A shoulder or across the chest holster may be a better option than a drop leg holster.

Kenai chest Kydex and nylon holsters https://gunfightersinc.com/products/...chest-holster/

Diamond D Guides Choice leather https://www.diamonddcustomleather.co...-chest-holster

Safariland makes probably the best drop leg with a retention system but it appears they don't list one for your gun.

Here are some decent quality cordura nylon tactical holsters from BDS.

http://www.bdstacticalgear.com/cat-holsters.cfm
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Montgomery County)

Yea I always seem to pick oddballs lol
    I actually haven't seen any holster maker that lists my gun, it that will change soon since SAR USA is starting up, which means no more 3rd party importers, but also means I got mine before the price hike! Lol
    I'm gunna habe to take a trip around the local gun shops and try to see what matches up size wise I think

(Monroe County)

I just make my own when I can't find what I'm looking for.

Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Montgomery County)

Very nice!
    I found a cheap universal I'm going to try out, but I may go down the same road