Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    One guy posted on her FB page that he was a coworker, and he had a permit, and many others in the office did also. And that her boyfriend came into the office with a firearm. And that there was much more to this firing than just her permit. Just saying, there may be a lot more to this story than her side.

And the city may be a liberal haven, but not the county. The county went overwhelmingly for Trump in the election, 61 to 32%.
    And there were about 10,000 more voters in the county than the city.
    None of that is a reason to decide that she's lying about the handful of people who decided to fire her. That decision was not put to the voters in her city or county, it was made by people who went to college to be social workers.

I find her story to be plausible, but hardly proven. The truth is that a large chunk of Lefties "demonize" guns and gun owners, and I mean that quite literally. They treat guns like demons, they treat gun owners like minions of Satan, and they are triggered by gun talk and gun pictures and just by knowing that someone who they thought was "normal" had guns at home, the way your opinion might change if you were talking to a buddy and he casually mentioned that his family ritually sacrifices puppies for the glory of Baal every weekend.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    None of that is a reason to decide that she's lying about the handful of people who decided to fire her. That decision was not put to the voters in her city or county, it was made by people who went to college to be social workers.

I find her story to be plausible, but hardly proven. The truth is that a large chunk of Lefties "demonize" guns and gun owners, and I mean that quite literally. They treat guns like demons, they treat gun owners like minions of Satan, and they are triggered by gun talk and gun pictures and just by knowing that someone who they thought was "normal" had guns at home, the way your opinion might change if you were talking to a buddy and he casually mentioned that his family ritually sacrifices puppies for the glory of Baal every weekend.
    Testify!
    You haven't lived until you have dated a girl from a rabid foaming at the mouth anti gun Liberal Democrat family.
    That shit was doomed from the word go, but not until I got to experience the joy of being treated like a leper for owning and carrying a gun.
    The fact that I had a badge meant nothing to them, as far as they were concerned I was mentally defective for choosing an armed profession.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Wayne County)

You say that as if offering puppies to Ball was a bad thing.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    One guy posted on her FB page that he was a coworker, and he had a permit, and many others in the office did also. And that her boyfriend came into the office with a firearm. And that there was much more to this firing than just her permit. Just saying, there may be a lot more to this story than her side.

And the city may be a liberal haven, but not the county. The county went overwhelmingly for Trump in the election, 61 to 32%.
    And there were about 10,000 more voters in the county than the city.
    Right. But the incident happened in the city.

(Susquehanna County)

It's an office full of social workers.
    Almost like a wearing a Hillary for President shirt to a gun show.. one would stand out
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    It is, from the perspective of Cthulu.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Having been a former Democrat molded by the Temple University school of Social Administration, I could see them making a stink over an ltcf at this time. It is peculiar though. I figured that area of Virginia would be cool about an ltcf, but Social workers can change that.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    It is in reference to Ball, but not to Baal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    https://twitter.com/chelstorrm

If this is the same girl, she looks dangerous.

Same girl; https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/...-carry-permit/
    She needs to get off Twitter and stop talking about it is she wants her lawsuit to succeed.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    She needs to get off Twitter and stop talking about it is she wants her lawsuit to succeed.

She doesn't come off as particularly bright, so fat chance of that happening.

There's really no way to argue for or against her claims at this point.
    People lie all the time. Is she lying? Are the coworkers lying?

Is she trying to find an excuse for the real reason she was let go?
    Is she trying to garner support for the 2A by exposing the meanies?
    People do dumb shit for political reasons all the time. Liberals bloody their own face and make claims that conservatives attacked them at a rally. Conservatives on this very forum post lies and half truths regularly in an effort to add to the hate of "the enemy" - people lie.

The only thing I know at this point is that she has blonde hair.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast