Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bucks, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12,109
    Rep Power
    21474860

    Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    One guy posted on her FB page that he was a coworker, and he had a permit, and many others in the office did also. And that her boyfriend came into the office with a firearm. And that there was much more to this firing than just her permit. Just saying, there may be a lot more to this story than her side.

    And the city may be a liberal haven, but not the county. The county went overwhelmingly for Trump in the election, 61 to 32%.
    And there were about 10,000 more voters in the county than the city.
    None of that is a reason to decide that she's lying about the handful of people who decided to fire her. That decision was not put to the voters in her city or county, it was made by people who went to college to be social workers.

    I find her story to be plausible, but hardly proven. The truth is that a large chunk of Lefties "demonize" guns and gun owners, and I mean that quite literally. They treat guns like demons, they treat gun owners like minions of Satan, and they are triggered by gun talk and gun pictures and just by knowing that someone who they thought was "normal" had guns at home, the way your opinion might change if you were talking to a buddy and he casually mentioned that his family ritually sacrifices puppies for the glory of Baal every weekend.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Thanks to all who attended my Firearms Law Workshops this year!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    1,546
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    None of that is a reason to decide that she's lying about the handful of people who decided to fire her. That decision was not put to the voters in her city or county, it was made by people who went to college to be social workers.

    I find her story to be plausible, but hardly proven. The truth is that a large chunk of Lefties "demonize" guns and gun owners, and I mean that quite literally. They treat guns like demons, they treat gun owners like minions of Satan, and they are triggered by gun talk and gun pictures and just by knowing that someone who they thought was "normal" had guns at home, the way your opinion might change if you were talking to a buddy and he casually mentioned that his family ritually sacrifices puppies for the glory of Baal every weekend.
    Testify!
    You haven't lived until you have dated a girl from a rabid foaming at the mouth anti gun Liberal Democrat family.
    That shit was doomed from the word go, but not until I got to experience the joy of being treated like a leper for owning and carrying a gun.
    The fact that I had a badge meant nothing to them, as far as they were concerned I was mentally defective for choosing an armed profession.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,320
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    None of that is a reason to decide that she's lying about the handful of people who decided to fire her. That decision was not put to the voters in her city or county, it was made by people who went to college to be social workers.

    I find her story to be plausible, but hardly proven. The truth is that a large chunk of Lefties "demonize" guns and gun owners, and I mean that quite literally. They treat guns like demons, they treat gun owners like minions of Satan, and they are triggered by gun talk and gun pictures and just by knowing that someone who they thought was "normal" had guns at home, the way your opinion might change if you were talking to a buddy and he casually mentioned that his family ritually sacrifices puppies for the glory of Baal every weekend.
    You say that as if offering puppies to Ball was a bad thing.
    "How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessnes."

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    2,547
    Rep Power
    21474843

    Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    One guy posted on her FB page that he was a coworker, and he had a permit, and many others in the office did also. And that her boyfriend came into the office with a firearm. And that there was much more to this firing than just her permit. Just saying, there may be a lot more to this story than her side.

    And the city may be a liberal haven, but not the county. The county went overwhelmingly for Trump in the election, 61 to 32%.
    And there were about 10,000 more voters in the county than the city.
    Right. But the incident happened in the city.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    N.E., Pennsylvania
    (Susquehanna County)
    Posts
    750
    Rep Power
    20173215

    Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    It's an office full of social workers.
    Almost like a wearing a Hillary for President shirt to a gun show.. one would stand out
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bucks, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12,109
    Rep Power
    21474860

    Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    You say that as if offering puppies to Ball was a bad thing.
    It is, from the perspective of Cthulu.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Thanks to all who attended my Firearms Law Workshops this year!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,320
    Rep Power
    2222476

    Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

    Having been a former Democrat molded by the Temple University school of Social Administration, I could see them making a stink over an ltcf at this time. It is peculiar though. I figured that area of Virginia would be cool about an ltcf, but Social workers can change that.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    You say that as if offering puppies to Ball was a bad thing.
    It is in reference to Ball, but not to Baal.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    A drop leg holster? A big clue indicating an Operator operating operationally, of course.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,523
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    https://twitter.com/chelstorrm

    If this is the same girl, she looks dangerous.

    Same girl; https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/...-carry-permit/
    She needs to get off Twitter and stop talking about it is she wants her lawsuit to succeed.
    My wife sells stun guns and pepper spray! PM me for info!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    22,989
    Rep Power
    21474870

    Default Re: Girl fired from gov job because CC permit

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    She needs to get off Twitter and stop talking about it is she wants her lawsuit to succeed.

    She doesn't come off as particularly bright, so fat chance of that happening.

    There's really no way to argue for or against her claims at this point.
    People lie all the time. Is she lying? Are the coworkers lying?

    Is she trying to find an excuse for the real reason she was let go?
    Is she trying to garner support for the 2A by exposing the meanies?
    People do dumb shit for political reasons all the time. Liberals bloody their own face and make claims that conservatives attacked them at a rally. Conservatives on this very forum post lies and half truths regularly in an effort to add to the hate of "the enemy" - people lie.

    The only thing I know at this point is that she has blonde hair.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ridley cop fired for beating up girl
    By Dannytheman in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: December 27th, 2009, 09:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops