Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Department of Justice Submits Notice of Proposed Regulation Banning Bump Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by gdc View Post
    Hopefully the mossberg 930 tactical is in my future
    I have one of these and it is a POS. I haven't been able to get 50 rounds through it without it failing and having to go back to Mossberg. My conscience keeps me from selling it to someone else.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Department of Justice Submits Notice of Proposed Regulation Banning Bump Stocks

We are preparing to fight the proposed regulation. If you want to follow along, we have created an FB Page - Americans Opposed to ATF 2017R-22 or you can check out the website - https://firearmsindustryconsultinggr...ck-rulemaking/
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    We are preparing to fight the proposed regulation. If you want to follow along, we have created an FB Page - Americans Opposed to ATF 2017R-22 or you can check out the website - https://firearmsindustryconsultinggr...ck-rulemaking/
    Thank You for standing up and taking on the ATF as well as this administration, and the NRA for even proposing and supporting such a scheme.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ktulu27983 View Post
    Time for Don the Con to be a half term president

Pro gun control
    Neocon foreign policy
    No wall

Time to stay home in november and let him be impeached
    No.
    It is NEVER "time to stay home" in ANY election.
    That kind if mentality does nothing but give power to the opposition.
    If you don't like what is happening, then get off your butt and help us change it.
    It is because people "stay home" that we are in this mess to begin with.
    If every gun owner voted in every election the Second Amendment would be secure.
    Welcome to the PAFOA.
    Please join the fight and help us protect your gun rights.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    And contacting your rep will do what? If your rep voted for the omnibus bill, he or she needed to be removed.
    It is difficult to remove them. Too many people that don't keep up on the positions of the candidates or just vote straight ticket. Then we are stuck with the same turds.

Toomey had the below to say about the Omnibus bill but yet did not vote on it. So why didn't he vote no instead of not voting at all? We know how Casey voted.
    Washington D.C. - U.S. Senator Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) issued the following statement on the Senate's final passage of a $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill:

"It's irresponsible that Congress would pass, with little debate, less transparency, and no opportunity for amendments, a two-thousand-page, trillion-dollar spending bill chock-full of wasteful and ineffective programs. This is a failure of one of our most fundamental responsibilities and it contributes to our huge deficit and dangerously mounting debt. Although I am pleased that Congress is providing additional resources to rebuild our military, bills like this inevitably spend too much money and much of it unwisely. The responsible way to fund the government is incrementally, after scrutiny and the opportunity to amend in a transparent process on the Senate floor."

(Fayette County)

Post Re: Department of Justice Submits Notice of Proposed Regulation Banning Bump Stocks

Perjurer, Traitor, Liar

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    Mar 23
    More
    Obama Administration legalized bump stocks. BAD IDEA. As I promised, today the Department of Justice will issue the rule banning BUMP STOCKS with a mandated comment period. We will BAN all devices that turn legal weapons into illegal machine guns.

34,025 replies 16,769 retweets 78,594 likes
    Reply 34K Retweet 17K Like 79K

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-bump-stocks/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/...k-devices.html

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    Mar 23
    More
    News conference at the White House concerning the Omnibus Spending Bill. 1:00 P.M.

29,969 replies 9,529 retweets 45,506 likes
    Reply 30K Retweet 9.5K Like 46K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    Mar 23
    More
    I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

92,536 replies 37,336 retweets 153,793 likes
    Reply 93K Retweet 37K Like 154K
    Last edited by Spirit of 76; March 27th, 2018 at 11:37 AM.

(Tioga County)

Having read through much of it, this is a backdoor to banning anything semi auto. In addition it violates the 5th Amendment by seizing property without compensation as the government is ruling citizens must dispose of property for the benefit of public welfare.

If we let the government rule by fiat like this, expect much more to come over the next few years.

Hopefully those consumed by temporary insanity pushing the "let's trade bumpstocks for reciprocity" or "just give them bumpstocks and they'll leave us alone" are finding some rational thoughts and returning to planet Earth and reality.

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Having read through much of it, this is a backdoor to banning anything semi auto. In addition it violates the 5th Amendment by seizing property without compensation as the government is ruling citizens must dispose of property for the benefit of public welfare.

If we let the government rule by fiat like this, expect much more to come over the next few years.

Hopefully those consumed by temporary insanity pushing the "let's trade bumpstocks for reciprocity" or "just give them bumpstocks and they'll leave us alone" are finding some rational thoughts and returning to planet Earth and reality.

At least the kids are being honest.

How do you suggest a person contacts the white house?
    You ever try?

I did about another issue and I did not even get a generic "politician" bogus response from someone that did not care.
    I received absolutely nothing in return, no call, no email, no letter, absolutely nothing.

Let me know if you have information to contradict my experience.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by beerhunter View Post
    How do you suggest a person contacts the white house?
    You ever try?

I did about another issue and I did not even get a generic "politician" bogus response from someone that did not care.
    I received absolutely nothing in return, no call, no email, no letter, absolutely nothing.

Let me know if you have information to contradict my experience.
    I emailed them the other day and received a reply that they got my email...for what that's worth.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast