Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Northampton County)

Thumbs up Re: Split Rock gun show ( eagle arms gun show) 3/17 and 3/18/2018 8 bucks to get i

Quote Originally Posted by bug View Post
    Look for green Dennis A Todd sign. He and Jenny should be able to hook you up.

Bob D
    Thanks Bob!

I've dealt with Dennis before buying KAC parts off another board, never knew he had transferables.

Contacted him this morning and he's going to bring one to the show for me to check out.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Split Rock gun show ( eagle arms gun show) 3/17 and 3/18/2018 8 bucks to get i

Anybody go to Split Rock Show today?

Anything out of the ordinary or vintage sellers there?

Default Re: Split Rock gun show ( eagle arms gun show) 3/17 and 3/18/2018 8 bucks to get i

Quote Originally Posted by IUOE_Mike View Post
    Odds someone will have transferable machine guns at this show? Looking for a SWD M-11/9
    If you're looking for a nice M-11/9 SMG that's already been Sten-converted and has a folding stock that's vastly better than the factory wire stock, then definitely reach out to Dennis and Jennie. They can hook you up with one that showed up at various PAFOA-related shoots, and is now part of an estate.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    If you're looking for a nice M-11/9 SMG that's already been Sten-converted and has a folding stock that's vastly better than the factory wire stock, then definitely reach out to Dennis and Jennie. They can hook you up with one that showed up at various PAFOA-related shoots, and is now part of an estate.
    Phil,
    Dennis & Jenny were telling me about this M11/9 and were able to show me some pictures but they were unaware at the time that it had a Sten conversion. They emailed me last night to inform me that had spoken with the estate attorney and that it had a Sten conversion.

Disappointing news as I was ready to purchase, I realize at one time this conversion was highly favored due to the cheap supply of Sten magazines and hard to find reliable M11/9 magazines.. Now with the release of the zmags, it seems these Sten converted guns are less desirable and command less money than an unconverted m11/9. I informed them I would want to have it converted back, which Practical Solutions does for $475+shipping. Told Dennis & Jenny if their client would be willing to discount the m11/9 to help offset the cost to convert back that I will purchase. See what happens

(Wayne County)

Traffic was light this morning. I was there from about 0930-1130. I saw some stuff that was interesting. I was mostly looking for .38 revolvers.

One vendor had a Rock Island Arms M 200, which had promise. One had a S&W Model 64, which was NICE, but more than I was looking to spend. So I settled on a sweet little Rossi Model 68 w/3" bbl. It was obviously more than I probably could have purchased it for at my LGS, buy it wasn't profane and it is really tight and in very nice shape.

It'll make a nice, light, carry in the blueberry patch pistol during the summer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Traffic was light this morning. I was there from about 0930-1130. I saw some stuff that was interesting. I was mostly looking for .38 revolvers.

One vendor had a Rock Island Arms M 200, which had promise. One had a S&W Model 64, which was NICE, but more than I was looking to spend. So I settled on a sweet little Rossi Model 68 w/3" bbl. It was obviously more than I probably could have purchased it for at my LGS, buy it wasn't profane and it is really tight and in very nice shape.

It'll make a nice, light, carry in the blueberry patch pistol during the summer.
    Three inch barrel? looks like four to me. Nice little revolver.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Three inch barrel? looks like four to me. Nice little revolver.
    Yeah, I started thinking about that after I posted it. Based on the ruler on the side of my Leatherman it is more like 3.75", so it's the 4" barrel.

She's all cleaned and lubed now and loaded. I even had an old homemade holster that it fits into after some slight modification. Can't wait to take it to the range, then for a hike.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12