Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Bob Casey 3/9/2018 response

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Anyone else read it while hearing his "soft", nasaly, homo voice in their head?
    Yes it did ‘sound’ that way... as he limp wristed me while shaking my hand.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jerryg View Post
    I just got another copy of Casey's Sandy Hook letter also. You think he would have updated it to include Fla. I just wrote to Casey & Toomey asking for a date when they would vote on National Handgun Reciprocity, no one will answer me.
    they don't answer to you... casey answers to his supporters and donors. he figures you won't come out to vote.

pat tumor needs to be booted in the primary.

any of you read casey's response, , and don't show up to vote his ass out, please announce it on the forum, so we can collectively put you on ignore.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Westmoreland County)

Let's hope that the Hillman Republicans, who seem to fawn over Toomey, don't blow this guy off in favor of a "moderate" candidate.

Our Pennsylvania Plutocracy is a threat to our Republic.

(Westmoreland County)

Senator Casey's response is "typical" Inside the Beltway" nonsense. I wish we could give them all their own nation, but how would they exist without our taxes and future earnings?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Anyone else read it while hearing his "soft", nasaly, homo voice in their head?
    I don't want that voice in my head.

I got this one too. Still using Sandy Hook? That's sad, Senator Casey.

Dear Mr. Alpaca Heat:

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about the Second Amendment and the regulation of firearms. I appreciate hearing from you.

Pennsylvania has a rich tradition of hunting, and I support the Second Amendment right of law-abiding Americans to own guns for protection, sporting and collection. But, like many Americans, in the wake of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, I believe we need commonsense gun legislation that will help to prevent such tragedies.

The Sandy Hook massacre affected me deeply. The shooter used a military-style assault weapon with magazines containing up to 30 rounds of ammunition. Realizing that he chose this weapon because he wanted to inflict the most damage in the shortest amount of time, and that he would have tried to kill hundreds of children if he could have, led me to reevaluate how we approach gun violence as a Nation. After careful study, I decided to support legislation to close loopholes in the existing background check system, as well as legislation to institute a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and to restrict high-capacity magazines. I voted in favor of these measures, as well as efforts to close a loophole allowing known and suspected terrorists on the Terrorist Watchlist to purchase firearms, when they came before the Senate for consideration in 2013, 2015 and 2016. None of these measures gained enough support to pass the Senate.

As a public official, I believe my colleagues and I have an obligation to enact commonsense reforms that will keep Americans safe and reduce the likelihood of gun violence incidents. We are a Nation of people who come together, roll up our sleeves and solve difficult problems. We can pass smart measures to reduce gun violence while fully respecting the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens. Please be assured that should the Senate consider legislation affecting firearm regulation, I will have your views in mind.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you.

For more information on this or other issues, I encourage you to visit my website, http://casey.senate.gov. I hope you will find this online office a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,

Bob Casey

United States Senator
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(York County)

Bla, bla, bla. Bla, bla, bla. Weasel words from a weasel Senator. Lets make him go away in November.
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.

(Chester County)

Sent to Casey and Costello:
    Regarding firearms. America has a history back to the 19th century.

Children playing cowboys and Indians wanted their cap guns to look like the western six-shooter.
    Hunters wanted their hunting rifles to look like the military. Because the police carry firearms for self-defense and the defense of others,
    the people look toward the police to determine what firearms they should have for defending themselves and families. For instance:
    The police used revolvers, the people used revolvers, when the police changed to semi-auto pistols, the people changed to semi-auto auto pistols.

The police and Squat teams now have AR's with high capacity magazines because they are flexible and also effective indoors.
    Why do police have high capacity pistols and rifles? Data from the police shows at least 80% or more of the bullets they fired missed the target.
    Why should we the people have less?

Regarding keeping spouse abusers from possessing guns. The following data shows the police themselves commit the majority of spouse abuse.
    http://womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp

Police Family Violence Fact Sheet
    Two studies have found that at least 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, (1, 2) in contrast to 10% of families in the general population.(3) A third study of older and more experienced officers found a rate of 24% (4), indicating that domestic violence is 2-4 times more common among police families than American families in general. A police department that has domestic violence offenders among its ranks will not effectively serve and protect victims in the community.5, 6, 7, 8 Moreover, when officers know of domestic violence committed by their colleagues and seek to protect them by covering it up, they expose the department to civil liability.7

Keep in mind, we the people first meet the attacker face to face.
    We are subject to criminal surprise attacks and being out numbered.
    We the people don't get to call for help for back-up like the police.
    We the people, also like the police, don't get to decide which weapon to choose for the situation.

Why should we the people be intentionality put in a life and death disadvantage by political rules of engagement. which is contrary to Self-Preservation and our Constitutional rights.
    Last edited by ideaman; March 12th, 2018 at 10:48 AM.

(Susquehanna County)

Same exact reply with very minor changes. I guess he has canned replies for major issues and some intern with kneepads shoots them out for him

He NEEDS to be voted out!!!
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Delaware County)

If anyone is surprised by kasey's response would probably be surprised at water rolling downhill. Consider that this anti gun lapdog never saw a antigun bill he did not like. Yes he needs to be voted out and there is no reason why he cant considering the number of firearm owners in this state, but in the end, gun owners will get and have gotten what they deserve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast