Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Scott Wagner considers raising age to 21 for semi auto

I always just planned to vote for Scott Wagner and had not researched the other candidates very much because I "knew" wagner was pro gun, I was very very surprised when I was listening to him have a debate on 580AM when he said he would consider raising the age limit to buy semi auto rifles. The other two candidates clearly said they would NOT consider raising age limits. Mango sounded more pro gun than Wagner

Edit: I forgot to mention that I emailed him letting him know how disappointed I was, he replied sayin that he never said that he would raise the age limit,he would just consider it

Default Re: Scott Wagner considers raising age to 21 for semi auto

Ive seen mangos commercials. I liked him but have no idea who he is.
    Lets get something going here.

(Allegheny County)

I think there's a thread running for each of these guys already.

Pandering to the left won't win him any friends here. Except for people who shop at Dick's.

He should "reconsider" his stance.

(Lancaster County)

And there you go. I actually NEVER understood why Wagner gets the automatic pro-gun support around here. He has already muddied the waters back when he voiced support for Manchin/Toomey... ANYONE remember this thread:

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=216004

This man will not be getting my vote in the primary. He is a business guy first and doesn't seem to appear to care about constitutional rights. And for a business guy he also supports more regulations in the form of adding more BS to the PA Human Relations act which WILL be used by the state to run roughshod over business owners and employees alike.

I will go one step further and not vote for him in the general election, either. I will be voting for no one for governor if he wins. At least with Wolf, he can push all he wants but will get nowhere with the GOP. With Wagner, we could see what happened with Trump on March 1 where he starts spouting things off without thinking. In fact, we've seen Wagner do this on other issues. I'd prefer not to have to worry about another unstable politician who is a wolf in sheep's clothing!

(Berks County)

For those in the Berks County area:

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...43#post3741343

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by StonewallRabbitry View Post
    I always just planned to vote for Scott Wagner and had not researched the other candidates very much because I "knew" wagner was pro gun, I was very very surprised when I was listening to him have a debate on 580AM when he said he would consider raising the age limit to buy semi auto rifles. The other two candidates clearly said they would NOT consider raising age limits. Mango sounded more pro gun than Wagner

Edit: I forgot to mention that I emailed him letting him know how disappointed I was, he replied sayin that he never said that he would raise the age limit,he would just consider it
    I recently heard form Senator Rubio about him being "open " to magazine limitations. Trey Gowdy said almost the same thing. Now this guy uses the verb "consider" when talking about gun restrictions. I hope they are just using a word game to get the anti gun goons off their backs.

(Elk County)

One sure thing that will never change is that politicians cant seem do what they say. Once in office its a whole new ballgame. I dont trust any of them. Only sure thing in politics is their net worth seems to increase 10 fold or more beyond their salaries. I had to fight for a pay raise while they seem to just sit there and rake them in.

What did I just hear?!?!?

There's a commercial on the radio from some guy named Joe Gale saying Scott Wagner uses ladies rest rooms and we can't trust him to protect our women and children. He's running for Lt. Gov.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    What did I just hear?!?!?

There's a commercial on the radio from some guy named Joe Gale saying Scott Wagner uses ladies rest rooms and we can't trust him to protect our women and children. He's running for Lt. Gov.
    Relax, he was just sniffing seats...

(Lancaster County)

When I heard Scott Wagner brag in one of his commercials that "I've spent 40 years in Harrisburg" that was enough for me to dismiss him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast