Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Columbia County)

Default Re: 'We Could Lose Both Houses Of Congress'

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    I will never understand the criticism of this man. Ted Cruz has single handedly done more to preserve liberty and the Constitution, especially the 2nd Amendment than any other Senator, let alone candidate we had. He is still the true Constitutional conservative voice we needed. I saw just today he had a clear defense of the AR15 as a firearm specifically protected under Heller as a "popular" firearm on "Morning Joe". I guarantee we wouldn't be dealing with the bull crap we are today from the White House if Cruz was in office.

Read his books. Get familiar with his back story. He's the real f'ing deal. It's a shame that people picked a lifelong Democrat over him during the primary. Hillary still would have lost since Cruz actually has integrity and a backbone.
    Trump was well known before he got into the race. He also did what Bill Clinton and Obama was able to do when they were running for the presidency. He was able to create a "rock star " image giving him a very enthusiastic voter base. Not many people knew who Cruz was and he wasn't able to stand out in the primaries or debates the way Trump did. Trump also many some pro gun statements while campaigning that was far beyond the usual" I satisfied with the gun laws already on the books". Whether or not Cruz could have beaten Hillary, we will never know.

(Montgomery County)

I don't actually think that Trump was a lifelong Democrat.
    I think he was a pragmatist, and he supported any political figure that would help him take care of business.
    Unfortunately that's how the game is played, and Trump knew how to play the game well.
    I think that his core principles line up more Conservative than Liberal, and that's why he ran as a Republican.
    The major decisions he has made, particularly his Supreme Court pick, really show where his heart is.
    The current issue with guns is still unknown at this point, we will have to see how it plays out.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Delaware County)

We won't lose if people do their duty...vote.

If you don't vote, keep your friggin mouth shut and not a peep about anything that doesn't go your way.

(Fayette County)

Delegate Nick Freitas is running for U.S. Senate against Tim Kaine.

NICK FREITAS EXPOSES THE GUN CONTROL LOBBY

https://nickfreitasforsenate.com/2nd-vid.aspx?pid=apd01

(Berks County)

I will never understand the criticism of this man. Ted Cruz has single handedly done more to preserve liberty and the Constitution, especially the 2nd Amendment than any other Senator, let alone candidate we had. He is still the true Constitutional conservative voice we needed. I saw just today he had a clear defense of the AR15 as a firearm specifically protected under Heller as a "popular" firearm on "Morning Joe". I guarantee we wouldn't be dealing with the bull crap we are today from the White House if Cruz was in office.

Read his books. Get familiar with his back story. He's the real f'ing deal. It's a shame that people picked a lifelong Democrat over him during the primary. Hillary still would have lost since Cruz actually has integrity and a backbone.

Also, I don't get this crap about "what Cruz did during the primary". Donald Trump viciously lied and claimed Cruz's father shot JFK. He also perpetuated that farce story about Cruz not being eligible to serve as President because he was born to an American citizen mother while she was not on US soil. (Still unquestionably natural born American citizen.) He also made derogatory remarks about Cruz's wife's looks.

And you give Cruz a hard time because... what again? He thanked God for his success? What a load of crap.
    And the bold would be reasons why I didn't vote for Trump in the primary and instead voted for Cruz, and I don't regret that vote. But, once Cruz lost the primary, I voted for Trump, and haven't regretted that vote since. I'll be happy to vote for Cruz again in 2024, or I'll be happy to see him on the Supreme Court once Ginsburg or another of the leftists throws in the towel or is carried out.

(Tioga County)

Consider the source. Yahoo News? fer gosh sake.
    USNRET '61-'81

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    And the bold would be reasons why I didn't vote for Trump in the primary and instead voted for Cruz, and I don't regret that vote. But, once Cruz lost the primary, I voted for Trump, and haven't regretted that vote since. I'll be happy to vote for Cruz again in 2024, or I'll be happy to see him on the Supreme Court once Ginsburg or another of the leftists throws in the towel or is carried out.
    As did I, and I agree on all counts. Perhaps my comments did seem directed specifically towards you. I intended no offense. My apologies.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Berks County)

Also, I don't get this crap about "what Cruz did during the primary". Donald Trump viciously lied and claimed Cruz's father shot JFK. He also perpetuated that farce story about Cruz not being eligible to serve as President because he was born to an American citizen mother while she was not on US soil. (Still unquestionably natural born American citizen.) He also made derogatory remarks about Cruz's wife's looks.

And you give Cruz a hard time because... what again? He thanked God for his success? What a load of crap.
    Not me, I was disappointed in Ted that he let it all get under his skin, he responded like a life long politition. He never got real. He never got personal. He didn't want it enough. I'm not talking for personal gain. I'm talking about wanting it for us. To stop the screwing of us. We need a warrior. An offensive unapologetic warrior. Be great if he's a constitutionalist. yup that would be awsome.

(Crawford County)

Ultimately, whether the meme is true that people love to hate Ted Cruz or not, his political future comes down to demographics in Texas. Texas is changing and it is not getting more conservative, The influence of Austin and Houston growth is threatening Ted. Lots of millennial imports from the Northeast are moving there. Sons and daughters of people who don’t care for Ted Cruz are buying houses and working there. Is it enough to dethrone Cruz? I don’t know. Ted is having trouble fundraising...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    The feminist and the liberals especially those who did not vote in 2016 because they thought Hillary was going to be a shoe in are going to be hitting the polls in full force. If history repeats itself, the party opposite of what’s in the white house usually makes significant gains in congress at the halfway part of the president’s four year term. Recently the democrats have won several runoff elections.
    If the GOP continues to cave in on gun rights that sure as hell isn’t going to help them.

On the other hand because of this new push for gun control, hopefully the GOP stand its ground and it might be a motivating factor to get gun owners to vote to keep the commies out.

If anyone ever watch the TV show or have seen a clip of it “The View” , the panel of that show will be running the country if the democrats get the majority in congress.
    Absolutely true. West PA Dems are foaming at their mouths right now with Trump-hate. Err, Republican hate.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast