Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Free GOA Gift Memberships Available For PAFOA Members That Have Never Joined GOA

################################################## #######################

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...35#post3742135

UPDATE March 14 2018
    PAFOA member God's Country has generously donated 5 more free GOA memberships.
    There are currently 5 more free GOA memberships available for any PAFOA members that have never been members of the GOA.
    This offer is open to new PAFOA members as well as long time PAFOA members.
    Thank you very much God's Country, Anonymous, and GunLawyer!
    Bern-

################################################## #######################
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Berks County)

Default Re: Free GOA Gift Memberships Available For PAFOA Members That Have Never Joined GOA

Awesome gestures by you gentlemen, thank you for your generosity.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Berncly, you are a gentleman and a scholar in your gesture to help others become aware of the benefits of supporting more of the gun supporting organizations than the 800 pound gorilla. Not that supporting the NRA is a bad thing, even if they appear misguided. We need all the help we can.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Berncly, you are a gentleman and a scholar in your gesture to help others become aware of the benefits of supporting more of the gun supporting organizations than the 800 pound gorilla. Not that supporting the NRA is a bad thing, even if they appear misguided. We need all the help we can.
    Thanks GG, happy to do it, and grateful for the PAFOA response.

I support both the NRA and the GOA, and I am a life member of both groups (also a member of FOAC).
    I think both do important work, and we need both to defend our Second Amendment rights.
    The reason I opted for the GOA membership drive is because they have less members than the NRA, and their approach in the current 2A fight is immediately necessary.

The NRA can get confused sometimes, probably inevitable with such a large organization, but our best response is to influence them from within rather than abandoning them.
    If we desert the NRA we only hurt ourselves in the bigger picture, so best to put our energy in keeping them properly focused rather than weakened.

The optimum goal here is for all PAFOA members to join the GOA, NRA and FOAC.
    ~$80 a year for 3 annual memberships is a small price to pay for protecting our Second Amendment rights.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post

The optimum goal here is for all PAFOA members to join the GOA, NRA and FOAC.
    ~$80 a year for 3 annual memberships is a small price to pay for protecting our Second Amendment rights.
    That is, to me, an understatement. There is strength in numbers. People need to back these organizations even if not agreeing with some of the things that are said by the top echelon (in the case of the NRA).

I'm also a lifer in those plus the SAF.

(Berks County)

Many thanks for the generous gift!

(Berks County)

Many thanks indeed!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Bucks County)

It's not GOA, but this thread convinced me to pay off the balance on my NRA Life Membership instead of the slower EZ-pay cycles!
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow

(Montgomery County)

There are still 4 free Gun Owners of America (GOA) memberships available to anyone that wants to sign up for one.
    If you are interested in a free GOA membership please see the first thread post for instructions.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...35#post3742135
    Bern-

(Bucks County)

Wow, not sure how I missed this thread, but I did. This is extremely thoughtful and courteous! I’m going to take you up on this offer. Been making payments to the NRA for a long time, but have failed to become a member of GOA.

Many thanks for the generosity!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast