(Delaware County)

Default OAKS 3 Day Gunshow March 23, 24 & 25, 2018

Yep. Back again. Be there.

Fri 3/23 1PM--8PM

Sat 3/24 9AM--6PM

Sun 3/25 9AM--4PM

(Berks County)

Default Re: OAKS 3 Day Gunshow March 23, 24 & 25, 2018

My understanding is that this is the last one for the summer, supposed to be 1000 tables.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

I understand this is a 2000 table show! This is the best and biggest show east of the Mississippi, yet basement trolls continue to complain. Yes there are non-gun vendors, as with any gunshow. However, there seems to be a small group of complainers every time this show is coming. Cost is $12 to get in, which will be complained about by the trolls. They are willing and happy to pay $8 to visit a 300 table show, but cry and complain that $12 is too much for a 2000 table show. Then we have the discussion of jerky vendors, jewelry vendors and the pickle vendor. Honestly I am tired of hearing about it. Those vendors are there because they make money! So some people value their existence. If you don't like them don't buy from them, but for Gods sake stop complaining and get a real life. That's my opinion and i am sure I will pay for my honesty. Enjoy the show

(Susquehanna County)

I wouldn't drive 3.5 hours and stay at my brother's place in Phoenixville if the Pickle dude was not there..
    "Horseradish pickles, They're really frickin good
    If you have tried them pickle you really frickin should"

Gotta see what all the hubbub about the jerky guy is this time

Look for the tall dude with the cammo "Make America Great Again" ball cap
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerw1 View Post
    I understand this is a 2000 table show! This is the best and biggest show east of the Mississippi, yet basement trolls continue to complain. Yes there are non-gun vendors, as with any gunshow. However, there seems to be a small group of complainers every time this show is coming. Cost is $12 to get in, which will be complained about by the trolls. They are willing and happy to pay $8 to visit a 300 table show, but cry and complain that $12 is too much for a 2000 table show. Then we have the discussion of jerky vendors, jewelry vendors and the pickle vendor. Honestly I am tired of hearing about it. Those vendors are there because they make money! So some people value their existence. If you don't like them don't buy from them, but for Gods sake stop complaining and get a real life. That's my opinion and i am sure I will pay for my honesty. Enjoy the show
    I'm going to complain if they don't sell dress's there.

Cool Re: OAKS 3 Day Gunshow March 23, 24 & 25, 2018

Don't forget the vendors selling guns in the parking lot! (couldn't resist!)
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Berks County)

Yes, this show has it all! I hope that the crew from Bridgeport, NJ is there peddling their venison products,
    those venison cheese dogs are good. But 2000 tables? I'mma need a wheelchair. The only thing I'd like to see would be a two day pass at less than two day costs. I would go back a second day but paying full boat again is a deterrent. I'll be the guy walking around with the 1850's revolver for sale, I need to figure out how to mount it to my shoulder with a for sale flag hanging out of it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

I'm not going to complain at all, I missed the last 6 months worth of gun shows, Super Bowl parades and all large gatherings to avoid flu & colds, because of an ileostomy and then so I could have my surgery last week. I'm going and loving it, haven't been for over a year and I needs me some stuff!

List:
    AK mags
    ARmags
    Glock mags
    Ammo
    AK furniture
    AR upper
    Jerky
    Pickles
    Holsters
    Fondling OP's rifles
    Mixing with other sweaty, fat, old men
    Dodging NDs
    Watching SWAT do a takedown
    Taking advantage of the "Gun Show Loophole"
    Pissing off liberals
    . . . the list goes on . . .

You people in PA just don't know. Come down to the People's Republic of Maryland and go to our 100-400 table shows. Because they have more pickle, sock and nut vendors than you'll find at the Oaks show. I know there aren't any gun shows as good as they were in the 90's. That was the golden era for gun shows.

But I will drive my 2 hours to get to the Oaks show and I will be very appreciative of what's for sale at that show. I also get to see the vendors that stopped coming to Maryland shows years ago.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerw1 View Post
    Hate to admit it but I have bought more non-gun related stuff there than anything. My last ones were a brass spinner, a cigar box with a beautify Navy seal and a pair of sunglasses. Not that I was looking for any of them but I couldn't find them anywhere else either.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast