Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default Re: OAKS 3 Day Gunshow March 23, 24 & 25, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'll be the guy walking around with the 1850's revolver for sale, I need to figure out how to mount it to my shoulder with a for sale flag hanging out of it.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Put the gun in a holster/sling and tape the sign to your back.

Well I need to walk so might have to go to this one.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Binary post
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Philadelphia County)

Will AR rifles be banned or have the 21 years of age requirement slapped on them?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerw1 View Post
    I understand this is a 2000 table show! This is the best and biggest show east of the Mississippi, yet basement trolls continue to complain. Yes there are non-gun vendors, as with any gunshow. However, there seems to be a small group of complainers every time this show is coming. Cost is $12 to get in, which will be complained about by the trolls. They are willing and happy to pay $8 to visit a 300 table show, but cry and complain that $12 is too much for a 2000 table show. Then we have the discussion of jerky vendors, jewelry vendors and the pickle vendor. Honestly I am tired of hearing about it. Those vendors are there because they make money! So some people value their existence. If you don't like them don't buy from them, but for Gods sake stop complaining and get a real life. That's my opinion and i am sure I will pay for my honesty. Enjoy the show

I've always believed that, "There's no such thing as bad publicity".

(Berks County)

After nosing around a little it looks like there are shows scheduled for May 19th – 20th, 2018 and Aug 4th – 5th, 2018 but they will only be two day shows.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Will AR rifles be banned or have the 21 years of age requirement slapped on them?
    Probably not. Certainly not by the time of the Oaks show. And unless the Feds or the PSP force me into that regulation at some point in the future, certainly not by this FFL Dealer.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotsGuards View Post
    Probably not. Certainly not by the time of the Oaks show. And unless the Feds or the PSP force me into that regulation at some point in the future, certainly not by this FFL Dealer.
    Although I'm not really in search of another msr,save for a very nicely priced used Colt,that is good to know.Good that other dealers will not be going the Dunkelberger route of putting themselves in a "no win situation".
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Never understood how retailers can write their own gun laws. How do they get away with it?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverPA View Post
    Never understood how retailers can write their own gun laws. How do they get away with it?
    See my comment on the "Dunkleburger's Thread". As an FFL I have a LOT of leeway towards determining who I chose to sell to; or NOT. The only reason I have to give (If I even wish to do so) is: I don't feel it's in the best interest of public safety or some such other statement. End of story. A number of FFLs already exclude certain groups of people based solely on a demographic. Some arbitrarily exclude from sales: All POC, all of certain social associations, all certain religious sects, Etc. Are those blanket exclusions bigoted? Probably so. Are they a poor business move? More than likely. However those dealers are free to do so due to the protections expressed in the terms of their FFL. The BATFE has backed FFLs for the exclusions of those sales and for others less demographically encompassing.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotsGuards View Post
    See my comment on the "Dunkleburger's Thread". As an FFL I have a LOT of leeway towards determining who I chose to sell to; or NOT. The only reason I have to give (If I even wish to do so) is: I don't feel it's in the best interest of public safety or some such other statement. End of story. A number of FFLs already exclude certain groups of people based solely on a demographic. Some arbitrarily exclude from sales: All POC, all of certain social associations, all certain religious sects, Etc. Are those blanket exclusions bigoted? Probably so. Are they a poor business move? More than likely. However those dealers are free to do so due to the protections expressed in the terms of their FFL. The BATFE has backed FFLs for the exclusions of those sales and for others less demographically encompassing.
    So why do people cry over their 2nd Amendment right being violated by the US government? Vendors at some backwater gun show apparently do it already.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast