Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Is everyone still without power?

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Whats a PennDot ? Have not seen one in our area starting from the snowstorm.24 inches snow,Now PAWater warning to conserve generators are with out power,all roadways are impassable,vehicles littering all roadways,yada yada yada.
    Township Pan came thru around 5 this evening, heading south on 191...front blade up, belly blade down...lane CLEAR!

around 6, came back, northbound on 191...same results...ROAD CLEAR!

PENNDOT sucks! Highest gas tax in the country and crappiest roads and service I've seen...and I've seen a bunch.

The Dingmans Ferry area is a disaster. I'm thinking it will be a few weeks before power is restored. They don't even have all the roads open yet. I finally got home Saturday around noon. It's way worse than hurricane Sandy in our area.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    The Dingmans Ferry area is a disaster. I'm thinking it will be a few weeks before power is restored. They don't even have all the roads open yet. I finally got home Saturday around noon. It's way worse than hurricane Sandy in our area.
    thats what I just heard. I guess we need to check up on our vacation home. My buddy who lives 5min away says they will be without power for weeks.

(Wayne County)

I just came from Twin Rocks restaurant and the waitress informed me they have 84 crew members coming in tonight to eat. These guys are working one hell of a shift tryin to get everyone back on line.

(Luzerne County)

Hope they get it all sorted out before the next storm.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Pike County)

Well next storm is slated to hit tomorrow. Had to take the family and leave; can't get in or out of the house by car due to downed trees and lines. Generator is still running but not sure how much propane is left... maybe another 3 or 4 days worth. Current PPL estimate states power to my house should be restored by 11 tonight. I hope so. But with the new storm and already saturated ground, how many more trees are gonna come down?

And not sure if you all heard; Governor Wolf asked FEMA for 7.2 million in aid. Trump said no even though he approved Utah's request for 6 million last month. I wonder if this is in retaliation to the redistricting efforts by PA's dems. Whatever it is, it sucks.
    Don't wish ill for your enemies. Plan it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by amstel78 View Post
    Well next storm is slated to hit tomorrow. Had to take the family and leave; can't get in or out of the house by car due to downed trees and lines. Generator is still running but not sure how much propane is left... maybe another 3 or 4 days worth. Current PPL estimate states power to my house should be restored by 11 tonight. I hope so. But with the new storm and already saturated ground, how many more trees are gonna come down?

And not sure if you all heard; Governor Wolf asked FEMA for 7.2 million in aid. Trump said no even though he approved Utah's request for 6 million last month. I wonder if this is in retaliation to the redistricting efforts by PA's dems. Whatever it is, it sucks.
    I'd have to take a look at the circumstances in each case and the criteria for being qualifying for aid before I came to that conclusion.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'd have to take a look at the circumstances in each case and the criteria for being qualifying for aid before I came to that conclusion.
    If you look at the circumstances in our area, they are pretty bad. They haven't worked on shit yet. Roads are still closed and you still have to drive over and around down wires. There's a semi truck that has been stuck on Milford road since Saturday. I know those guys are busting their ass to fix this, they just aren't working in our area yet. Four days and no progress.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    If you look at the circumstances in our area, they are pretty bad. They haven't worked on shit yet. Roads are still closed and you still have to drive over and around down wires. There's a semi truck that has been stuck on Milford road since Saturday. I know those guys are busting their ass to fix this, they just aren't working in our area yet. Four days and no progress.
    OK, and what's the criteria for qualifying for emergency aid? I know what you have their sucks but I can't say that I know how it feels because I don't. I never had it that bad.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lackawanna County)

And we’re about to get face fucked again. I’ve been in a hotel with the wife and kid since Saturday. Who do I send my bill to for this? If it was just me I wouldn’t care but I cannot do that to them.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast