Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: AGAIN I CALL ON PA GUN OWNERS TO BAN DICKS SPORTING GOODS!

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I usually go in there to go to the bathroom then leave...is that okay?
    Only if you bung up the Kozy with a greasy turd... Then get up and wipe in the next stall... So who ever finds your monster Loaf they think some Sum Bitch is walking around the store who never wiped his ass!
    ΑΣΦ

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bug44 View Post
    Only if you bung up the Kozy with a greasy turd... Then get up and wipe in the next stall... So who ever finds your monster Loaf they think some Sum Bitch is walking around the store who never wiped his ass!
    That's a stinky and crappy idea........................I like it!
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Add Walmart to the list. They are restricting firearm and ammo sales to 21 and older. BS policy and it impacts many of us younger guys, most of whom arent on the forums.

(Fayette County)

The Commie Nimrod Network pushes love for DICK'S Sporting Goods storyline. CEO lies and says he is a supporter of the 2A.

Dick's Sporting Goods expected 'backlash' but got flowers instead
    by Aaron Smith @AaronSmithCNN
    March 2, 2018: 5:41 PM ET

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/02/news...eet/index.html

Hey DICK'S, good luck with the flowers on your bottom line, for you will never be getting any $$$$ from me.

CEO Stack, here's a suggestion: You can use all the flowers at DICK'S Sporting Goods' corporate funeral.
    Last edited by Spirit of 76; March 4th, 2018 at 01:04 PM.

I gave up on Dick's a while ago. On three different occasions I went into the store In the Reading area to purchase ammo. They had the ammo in stock behind the display case.Not once I could find someone to help me. I left empty handed on all three
    occasions. Never been back since.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I usually go in there to go to the bathroom then leave...is that okay?
    Depends....do you flush the hopper when you are finished or do you leave tissue and shitty submarines for others to see?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Lackawanna County)

I have been thinking about this for a long time. NOT THAT I AGREE WITH IT . . .

A few years ago a bakery decided not to make a cake for a openly gay couple.. While I thought it was a Dick move by them to not make that cake, I supported their decision because they are a private business and have the right to serve who they please and take whatever backlash and loss of business comes along with it. Now the couple sued the bakery for sexual discrimination and won a boat load of $$$ that I'm sure bankrupted the bakery.

Dicks / F&S has essentially done the same thing, and while I don't support what they did I support their right to do it because they are a private business and also have the right to serve who they please and take whatever backlash and loss of business comes along with it. I don't know if this is considered age discrimination or not because IANAL but if it is lets hope some lawyer sues the crap out of them as well for refusing to sell someone between the ages of 18-20 who is legally allowed to purchase a rifle but they wont sell it to them because of their policy.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by RBELARDI View Post
    I have been thinking about this for a long time. NOT THAT I AGREE WITH IT . . .

A few years ago a bakery decided not to make a cake for a openly gay couple.. While I thought it was a Dick move by them to not make that cake, I supported their decision because they are a private business and have the right to serve who they please and take whatever backlash and loss of business comes along with it. Now the couple sued the bakery for sexual discrimination and won a boat load of $$$ that I'm sure bankrupted the bakery.

Dicks / F&S has essentially done the same thing, and while I don't support what they did I support their right to do it because they are a private business and also have the right to serve who they please and take whatever backlash and loss of business comes along with it. I don't know if this is considered age discrimination or not because IANAL but if it is lets hope some lawyer sues the crap out of them as well for refusing to sell someone between the ages of 18-20 who is legally allowed to purchase a rifle but they wont sell it to them because of their policy.
    The rights of individuals and propoerty owners is such that they ultimately get to decide what, when and how to do business and delegate the products or rights in question...But when the government intercedes and starts to use its abusive power to coerce...now we have a problem. There have been many papers written about property and product rights...This article doesa good job of conveying the legal principle associated with property rights and business. There are many others, some of which deal directly with the bakery and the decision against them...someone is overstepping the boundaries.

"The Founding Fathers upheld the economic view of property. They believed that private property ownership, as defined under common law, pre-existed government. The state and federal governments were the mere contractual agents of the people, not sovereign lords over them. All rights, not specifically delegated to the government, remained with the people–including the common-law provisions of private property. Consequently, the constitutional rights regarding free speech, freedom of religion, the right of assembly, and private property rights are all claims that individuals may hold and exercise against the government itself. In brief, private property refers to the rights of owners to use their possessions which are enforceable against all nonowners–even the government."

https://fee.org/articles/private-pro...-constitution/

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I gave up on Dick's a while ago. On three different occasions I went into the store In the Reading area to purchase ammo. They had the ammo in stock behind the display case.Not once I could find someone to help me. I left empty handed on all three
    occasions. Never been back since.
    So you'd still be a loyal customer if the service had been better?

(Lancaster County)

not familiar with this place you call Dick's was it? heard they were putting one near my neck of the woods must be another overpriced sporting goods store that I don't shop at already.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast