Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Re: Dick's to stop selling AR's

I don't imagine they stand to lose much if anything from this stunt. Anyone with principles who gives a shit about the second amendment was already boycotting both Dicks and Field and Stream since 2013.

(Tioga County)

Haven't spent a dollar there since Dec 2012 and never will again. Fuck them.

They sell mostly worthless China shit anyways.

Weren't they closing some of their stores anyways? I think the Field and Streams have been duds.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by marinville View Post
    I don't imagine they stand to lose much if anything from this stunt. Anyone with principles who gives a shit about the second amendment was already boycotting both Dicks and Field and Stream since 2013.

But they have 22LR and shoes, and pro-athelete jerseys.

All things I can not get anywhere else - not even if I wanted to!

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by forby View Post
    Attachment 105712

Sell AR-15 fo $650 .......make $50.

Attachment 105714

Sell Nike Women's Aeroloft Full Zip Running Jacket for $250...... make $125 or more
    And when it does not sell, mark it down 40% to $150 and make $25 or so... But you do get more volume with the soft goods.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

How is it legal for them to change the age requirement for rifle purchases? I get that gun dealers have the ability to deny a purchase for basically anything, but they are openly saying that anyone of a certain age can't do something that is otherwise legal. Isn't that a textbook example of discriminating against a protected class?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by NShortino View Post
    How is it legal for them to change the age requirement for rifle purchases? I get that gun dealers have the ability to deny a purchase for basically anything, but they are openly saying that anyone of a certain age can't do something that is otherwise legal. Isn't that a textbook example of discriminating against a protected class?
    Age discrimination?
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

This sucks, I already boycotted them and Field and Stream after 2012. How do I double boycott them? Can I put them on double secret boycott?

I can't even write to say I will never shop in their stores again because I did that years ago.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    Age discrimination?
    Yup, that's what it is. Except the courts will never agree. Gun owners by and large are allowed to be discriminated against. Imagine the uproar if they said they wouldn't sell guns to blacks or muslims.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by NShortino View Post
    I'm glad that they don't bake wedding cakes.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    This sucks, I already boycotted them and Field and Stream after 2012. How do I double boycott them? Can I put them on double secret boycott?

I can't even write to say I will never shop in their stores again because I did that years ago.
    I thought about that a bit. I was thinking how much fun it would be to waste the time of the gun counter guys by finger-fucking guns for an hour, telling them thanks and that you'll go buy it online now that you had a chance to look at it and handle it and leaving. Filling up a shopping cart with a lot of small stuff, let it all be scanned and when it comes time to pay, say "Fuck Dick's" and walk out. Sure, it shitty little stuff but may be fun none the less.

Or we can laugh when Field and Stream dies. This will require brutal shaming of any Fudd or gun owner that shops there knowing their stance and educating the ones that don't. We've seen some people on this forum that just don't give a shit. Saving three bucks while supporting a company like this is all that matters to them.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast