Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Dick's to stop selling AR's

Haven't shopped there since 2012, not about to start now. They can virtue signal all they want, it's not likely to gain them any new customers.

Default Re: Dicks about to announce new policy about firearms in their stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Wow, what a surprise...

Speaking of Dicks, I'm surprised my liberal next door neighbor hasn't come over to lecture me on gun ownership in wake of this shooting. He and his wife are of the "Oh, it's all fine and dandy for us to have guns. We're the erudite, and we like to hunt our game, and you're a troglodyte, blah blah blah..." variety of liberal. Comes with the retired college professor gig, I guess.
    This Professor wouldn't be in the hamlet of Swarthmore, would he?

This is a good thing, my Droogies - it drives the customers to "our" sort of stores, run by "our" sort of folks.

Less revenue for those elitists Aylinsky-ites.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...t-style-rifles

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Haven't shopped there since 2012, not about to start now. They can virtue signal all they want, it's not likely to gain them any new customers.
    Complete opposite effect... Especially with the field and stream branch.. Your main demographic is conservative, outdoorsy, hunting and gun loving people. Now you're alienating a good portion of that demographic and basically telling them they are unwelcome. If I was a shareholder or someone else with financial interest in the company, I would be pissed. This will not end well at all for them. You'll still have the fudds and sellouts going to them, but how long can they keep this up?

And little do they understand, there is a good number of hunters out there who use ar's.. So they may even piss off a few fudds with this too..

And its not even the fact that they are not selling ad's and hi cap mags anymore.. But that they claim to be pro-2nd and then call for a bunch of anti-aging legislation... That's a slap in the face to ALL of their customers who are involved with firearms.. Even the fudds, assuming they are smart enough to realize it...

(Delaware County)

With all the vitriol going around, it looks like the corporatists are politicizing all businesses, to the point some will be going out of business. Since sports were the last bastion for escapism, it looks like they will be the first to feel the pinch and I believe will be priced out of their business model. This is already happening with the constant political rhetoric, injected into commentary and the overall sports program. The people don't want to hear political discourse in sports, and as such the money to watch teams play will evaporate enough to not make their business model work...

Karma is a bitch...

(Allegheny County)

Guys! Guys! GUYS!!!
    Calm down!!!

We might get reciprocity out of THIS one!

Crossing my fingers!

(Wayne County)

Just think of all the ARs they could have sold if and when we get semi auto for hunting. Dicks can f themselves while going down Field&Stream. Anyone seen no gun signs on their front door?

(Wayne County)

Haven't shopped at dicks in years...that plan continues.

Dicks does not get dick from me !

(Chester County)

Fuck Dicks! I told them on instagram they’ll never get $1 from my family or I ever again.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast