Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Eders.com =scumbag

I get an email from eders yesterday for CamX 330 crossbow for $500.00. Eders offers a military/veterans discount. So with my discount the crossbow congee out to be $376 shipped, so I place my order. This morning I get an email with refund and an email from Dave Eders saying he won't honor my veterans discount due to error in their system.

I seldom use my military discount and I'm annoyed this company wouldn't honor their pricing. Even if it is an error, do the right thing for your customer.

I'll never do business with eders.com ever again.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Eders.com =scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I get an email from eders yesterday for CamX 330 crossbow for $500.00. Eders offers a military/veterans discount. So with my discount the crossbow congee out to be $376 shipped, so I place my order. This morning I get an email with refund and an email from Dave Eders saying he won't honor my veterans discount due to error in their system.

I seldom use my military discount and I'm annoyed this company wouldn't honor their pricing. Even if it is an error, do the right thing for your customer.

I'll never do business with eders.com ever again.
    I don't understand exactly (hardly) how all of that works. If I find an item at the grocery or department store and it is incorrectly marked they have to give me the tagged price on the item. Why not on the web?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't understand exactly (hardly) how all of that works. If I find an item at the grocery or department store and it is incorrectly marked they have to give me the tagged price on the item. Why not on the web?
    Because they aren't standing right in front of you when they say no.

The owner is full of crap. They have a sister site that has same products at different prices.

I'm going to really hammer them on the other hunting sites when I get home from work. I just don't have my passwords with me.