Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: ALMOST 50 YEARS NO TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS THEN N Y SCREWS IT UP !

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    You didn't send them a picture of your badge I'm shocked ;P
    LOL !Badges dont cut it anymore,but only showed it under a crimminal investigation being a witness too.I can verify factly being oTJ a NYPD upon speeding in a no wake zone flashed his badge matter of factly and smiled,I proceeded to ask registration and license sinc his vessel was 26 foot,almost shit his pants when I presented citations totalling over $ 300 in the 1980s,asked why I wrote him up ? His attitude expecting immediate exoneration of his violations. Not a hard ass but attitude always played a big part to my response !

While approaching an amber right , , ,

I don't speak English , I talk American!

Spoke to a rep from this graft producing dept of suffolk county.I would have to take a day off,Lose money,pay tolls,pay gas,and experience the worst drivers in america ! I will be sending in my check for $ 80. Screw N Y .

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Spoke to a rep from this graft producing dept of suffolk county.I would have to take a day off,Lose money,pay tolls,pay gas,and experience the worst drivers in america ! I will be sending in my check for $ 80. Screw N Y .
    Do you miss it?

AND probably get another ticket while in NY.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Now that my mom passes away back in June, there is no need for me to cross the Delaware anymore. I make my ex SIL drive to eastern Pa. to drop my grandson off.
    That sounds like a Kentucky story.

(Berks County)

LOL !Badges dont cut it anymore,but only showed it under a crimminal investigation being a witness too.I can verify factly being oTJ a NYPD upon speeding in a no wake zone flashed his badge matter of factly and smiled,I proceeded to ask registration and license sinc his vessel was 26 foot,almost shit his pants when I presented citations totalling over $ 300 in the 1980s,asked why I wrote him up ? His attitude expecting immediate exoneration of his violations. Not a hard ass but attitude always played a big part to my response !
    Oh, so the wheel came around. What ever you do, you got to pay.

(Bucks County)

I had a tractor trailer ticked on Sunrise Highway, Wrote the court, no answer. Went to court and they wouldn't speak to me just re-scheduled saying the driver has to be here...but the violation is on the trailer. I was told I could get a 'Corporate Convergence' and send the company lawyer, other wise have the driver here in two weeks....

The cops had a field day, wrote up a ticket for every violation they found.

Speaking to the DA and he tossed all but one 'out of service' violation as long as the driver agreed to plead guilty,he had at least 50 guys waiting in line.

Into court, the driver goes up and right hand on the bible, agrees he was guilty and the fine was handed down...

This was in between other court matters...at least (3) people after they told the judge the couldn't make bail as the deputies snapped on the cuffs and let them out...

Then out to the window to pay...cash or credit...the lady found my initial letter with the ticket file and agreed do take the company check based on having the matching letterhead and I escaped Suffolk county with my driver....Never to return.

You did the right thing and handed over the extortion...
    Last edited by wis bang; February 26th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wis bang View Post
    I had a tractor trailer ticked on Sunrise Highway, Wrote the court, no answer. Went to court and they wouldn't speak to me just re-scheduled saying the driver has to be here...but the violation is on the trailer. I was told I could get a 'Corporate Convergence' and send the company lawyer, other wise have the driver here in two weeks....

The cops had a field day, wrote up a ticket for every violation they found.

Speaking to the DA and he tossed all but one 'out of service' violation as long as the driver agreed to plead guilty,he had at least 50 guys waiting in line.

Into court, the driver goes up and right hand on the bible, agrees he was guilty and the fine was handed down...

This was in between other court matters...at least (3) people after they told the judge the couldn't make bail as the deputies snapped on the cuffs and let them out...

Then out to the window to pay...cash or credit...the lady found my initial letter with the ticket file and agreed do take the company check based on having the matching letterhead and I escaped Suffolk county with my driver....Never to return.

You did the right thing and handed over the extortion...
    Will say it was never like this when I retired 23 years ago from suffok county ! N Y really sucks even more so now !

Sorry for your loss. While it seems we all try to avoid ny, sometimes you just have too.

I think you got screwed on the ticket..............How Fast Is a Blink of an Eye? The average duration for a single blink of a human eye is 0.1 to 0.4 seconds, or 100 to 400 milliseconds, according to the Harvard Database of Useful Biological Numbers.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast