Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: But seriously, is there a better gun than the Kahr CM series to actually pocket c

I have seen too many issues with Kahrs to trust them much. New ones may be better but I pocket carry a SW 642 pretty regularly in a desantis pocket holster.

(Juniata County)

Default Re: But seriously, is there a better gun than the Kahr CM series to actually pocket c

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    I laugh when guys talk about pocket carrying a G26 or even a G43 for that matter. The CM series is half the price, has the smallest .40 on the market, and actually a beautiful piece. This should spark some debate, just wanted to get others opinions on the Kahr offerings, if you haven't considered them seriously I strongly urge you to. I'm 6'3 220lbs and can actually pocket carry 6 rounds of .40 in slim cut dress pants without printing.

Let the war begin.....
    Kahr invented the ultra compact market, and the only thing you could say about them was the price, which had a lot to due with their high quality and use of more accurate polygonal barrels. Now that they have a budget line, if you're buying an ultra-compact gun and not buying a Kahr it has been proven you are an idiot.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Washington County)

I carry either a C9, CW45 or CW.380 depending on how I am dressed. I have never had a problem with any of my Kahrs. I have well over 5000 round through my C9.

(Chester County)

For pocket carry I like the Sccy 9mm. Hammer fired with moderately heavy trigger that I feel safe just dropping into pockets.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

I have a CM9 and a P380. The 9mm works so well for pocket carry that I hardly ever use the
    .380. I've looked at the Shield, but I really don't see any advantage to switching.

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    I laugh when guys talk about pocket carrying a G26 or even a G43 for that matter. The CM series is half the price, has the smallest .40 on the market, and actually a beautiful piece. This should spark some debate, just wanted to get others opinions on the Kahr offerings, if you haven't considered them seriously I strongly urge you to. I'm 6'3 220lbs and can actually pocket carry 6 rounds of .40 in slim cut dress pants without printing.

Let the war begin.....

I moving from my Kahr CM9 to the Sig P365 if it ends up being reliable.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Northumberland County)

I recently started to carry a Kel-tec pf9. For a pocket gun.
    Member of Zerbe Township Rod & Gun Club.

(Warren County)

Carry my Hi Point 45 as a pocket gun.

I gots big pockets.

And IDGAF if I print.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Carry my Hi Point 45 as a pocket gun.

I gots big pockets.

And IDGAF if I print.
    This is also a valid argument.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by DMG View Post
    I have seen too many issues with Kahrs to trust them much. New ones may be better but I pocket carry a SW 642 pretty regularly in a desantis pocket holster.
    Mostly when they are new. They even state that there is a break in period for reliability. I have owned several Kahrs and find them to be very well made and works of art but yeah, when brand new and stiff they have issues.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast