Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: PLEASE READ: Progressive Leader in Philadelphia Admits True Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticSplash View Post
    Folks, the lower run keyboard-trash progressives you encounter online are not the same as this dude. Progressives are organized centrally by each liberal city they live in.

Their goal is to make 2nd Amendment repeal a mainstream idea and give the illusion that it is possible. That is their present goal.

Here's more:

lightshot

It's not the tacticool stuff they're after. That is just red meat.

They are after it all.

The hunting rifle.
    The .38 you hand to your daughter when she's about to live alone for the first time
    The defense weapon in your house.

They want it all.

And they have access to money, and they are organized.

If they can get large corporations to drop the NRA in just mere hours, they know that when they get majorities in state houses they will make headway on repeal.
    I get a chuckle out of your epiphany. Have you read any of my serious posts? How is it your just catching on. 1974 they were just as intent on banning everything. Ever hear slippery slope mentioned? Registration leads to confiscation every time. Did you think we were delusional? Idiots? Good god they want all your guns! No shit! Really?

I got to go change my underwear now, thanks for the laughs. Keep his name secret, he was good to you! Ha! Lol.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just1more View Post
    I am seriously worried about where this insanity is all going now. Something has been brewing to take our rights and guns away - i think long before this recent tragedy - its been in place ready to roll and is now being carried out as the perfect time has arrived.

It is having a devastating domino effect and i don't even want to know what companies are being coerced as i type this. Wonder if there is $$$$ being given to these corporations for their cooperation....
    Yes. We are winning. Trump is loading the judges. They are on their death bed and know it. Soros is old and screwed up. He wants his world view. It's the dangerous last effort to wipe out the western society and judeo christion values. The swamp doesn't want drained.

I hate to break it to you but Soros has a son to manage his legacy, & an intricate framework of organizations to move his money around long after he's burning in Hell.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticSplash View Post
    I'm withholding his name because he has supported my efforts against city corruption in the past and we are cordial.

I just want to share it with you because he is one of the leading progressive organizers in Philadelphia. He runs political campaigns and his voice tends to influence and shape other progressive minds throughout the city.

This is what he had to say about the Second Amendment.

So, the snake has not bitten you yet, so you are ok with not telling people where he is (his name) , you'll just tell them that a snake exists? Wow, some friend you are.

(Philadelphia County)

LOL!....gotta admit I am curious as to who this nefarious individual is.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

One thing that always come to my mind is, who will come and take them? Clearly the guy in the post doesn't like guns. Who will do his dirty work? The Cops? When you divide the gun owning population against the amount of LEO's, the cops will never stand a chance. The numbers have to be in the thousands to one. The sheer numbers of good gun owners is mind boggling. So Artic Splash, ask this guy whom he intends to come and take our guns?
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    One thing that always come to my mind is, who will come and take them? Clearly the guy in the post doesn't like guns. Who will do his dirty work? The Cops? When you divide the gun owning population against the amount of LEO's, the cops will never stand a chance. The numbers have to be in the thousands to one. The sheer numbers of good gun owners is mind boggling. So Artic Splash, ask this guy whom he intends to come and take our guns?
    Yes, the cops will because they'll just be following orders protecting their pensions. Yes, I do honestly believe that the majority of cops will follow those orders to seize firearms.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by frankski View Post
    Is there anything more corrupt in politics than a strategy of disarming citizens?
    Sounds like a real friend. He supported you in the past. Based on what do you think he wouldn’t throw you under the bus in a heartbeat if it was politically expedient? Geez

(Susquehanna County)

There has never been a doubt in my mind that the Left keeps TOTAL firearms ban as it's pipe dream. They chip here and cut there..
    They now think if they can weaken the NRA they can make another run at it.

Problem is all their supporters regurgitate "The left is not out to ban all guns, just the scary black Assault Rifles"
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Yes, the cops will because they'll just be following orders protecting their pensions. Yes, I do honestly believe that the majority of cops will follow those orders to seize firearms.

Not this guy or the guys I work with. We have had the discussion and the conclusion was, we wont be doing it. Besides ill be too busy scuba diving my guns out of the local lake.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast