Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Fox News commentator Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters wants an "Assault weapons ban"

He is an asshole. At least he could get his facts right being a "gun guy". He makes an AR sound like weapons of mass destruction. He told so many lies to push his agenda.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Fox News commentator Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters wants an "Assault weapons ban"

Peters is an absolute ass about many things. This just happens to be one example of his ass-hattery!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Allegheny County)

Perhaps he just doesn't like that they can be used to kill military guys who follow unconstitutional orders from a tyrannical government?

Big surprise. He's an establishment brainwashed military goon. Seems a good many ex-military folk think only the military should be armed in any substantial manner.

The reason the 2A exists BTW.

He can fuck off along with the rest of the establishment FNC assholes.
    Last edited by God's Country; February 24th, 2018 at 09:14 PM.

(Columbia County)

He made a lot of appearances on the O'Reilly factor. That show was off the air for a while. It could be his way of staying relevant. Because his occasional 15 minutes of fame on the O'reilly factor is no longer available he might have been thinking any publicity is better than no publicity so why not make a controversial statement supporting gun bans.Especially now since the media is promoting the idea that gun bans are cool. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone who did not watch the O'reilly factor would know who he is anyway.
    Last edited by eagleclaw; February 24th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.

(Berks County)

I caught Peter's rant in real time. I am not familiar with his service but he always sounded like a REMF to me.

(Berks County)

FWIW I also saw that Condi is now on the same bandwagon. Very disappointed with her.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I caught Peter's rant in real time. I am not familiar with his service but he always sounded like a REMF to me.
    Looking for his 5 minutes in the spotlight no doubt !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12