Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: GOA ALERT: 2-21-2018 Call Trump NOW to Oppose Gun Bans & Support Safe Students Ac

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    By what power do the local and state governments enact restrictions on your RKBA? So then, you think the federal government will honor the second amendment at your complaint......more than your local officials?
    The state/local gov't DON'T have that power. Doesn't seem to stop them, though.

Ideally, instead of reciprocity, we should be demanding that fed.gov simply enforce 2A. Then your entire discussion would be moot.

I'm simply pointing out that "bringing the whole weight of the federal government to bear on them" is an acceptable way to force compliance - if followed as written.

Do I think fed.gov will do it? Sadly, no.

(Wyoming County)

Default Re: GOA ALERT: 2-21-2018 Call Trump NOW to Oppose Gun Bans & Support Safe Students Ac

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    The state/local gov't DON'T have that power. Doesn't seem to stop them, though.

Ideally, instead of reciprocity, we should be demanding that fed.gov simply enforce 2A. Then your entire discussion would be moot.

I'm simply pointing out that "bringing the whole weight of the federal government to bear on them" is an acceptable way to force compliance - if followed as written.

Do I think fed.gov will do it? Sadly, no.
    Even if the Fed did flex it's muscle, look how the Sanctuary Cities/States are thumbing their noses at the Feds and the damn Lib. Judges are allowing it.

*ETA: There is a serious break down in how our Republic is supposed to work and it has been occurring for a long, long time. I'm not optimistic that it can be reversed
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12