Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Y'ALL REALLY NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    What is it that people have against paragraphs?
    My aging eyes would prefer larger text too.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    My aging eyes would prefer larger text too.
    If you're on a PC, hold Control, Up Scroll on mouse wheel.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Ctrl++ or - increases and decreases but then I end up having to scroll left and right as my page gets too wide. But that is a method I hadn't thought of lately.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by HunterBraden View Post
    All our rights are slowly being eroded away as our Nation becomes sicker from weaponized food, vaccines and medications. Are all my fellow gun owners that dumbed down that they can't see when something is staged? ALL these shootings are staged to advance an agenda. Google: "MKUltra", "False Flags" and "Crisis Actors". Really do some research beyond what the news tells ya. ALL news outlets are owned by the same people. You don't think its strange that Sandy Hook wasn't even an operational school? That news reporter took how many shots point-blank range on TV and ran away? With no entry/exit wounds? There are so many holes in the Aurora shooting that could fill a book. At just about every staged event, there are reports of multiple shooters. All these kids and adults that had supposedly just survived a shooting and lost friends/loved ones being interviewed after the shooting are calm and smiling. Just like all the other shootings. Would you be if your son/daughter/wife/husband/best friend was gunned down in cold blood in front of you or even in the same building as you? It's 2018 and we have no cell phone video footage from these kids? I know you know deep down that something ain't right and it's not what the media is telling you. And I know how fantastic and "tin-foil hat" these claims sound to people who only get their news from MSM. But, it is ALL true. The Republicans and Democrats are two wings on the same bird. The NRA is cointelpro. You are being played. Every other country has been disarmed. The US and our firearms are all that stand between Humanity and a One World Government. Sound crazy? Cool. Then just stand by and watch or keep calling, writing and sending your hard earned money to politicians who are already bought and paid for. Because that'll work. Please. Open your eyes and do some real research before its too late. And if all these fantastic claims turned out to be true....what would you do about it then?
    Am I the only one that finds this rant a bit suspect?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    No.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    I didn't read the whole thing, I felt it was out there.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    What is it that people have against paragraphs?

Y'all can't read "wall of text"?

Neither can I. I won't even try.
    If a poster is so unconcerned with the ability to have their words read, I oblige them by not reading them.
    Last edited by Emptymag; February 18th, 2018 at 12:56 PM. Reason: oops

All our rights are slowly being eroded away as our Nation becomes sicker from weaponized food, vaccines and medications. Are all my fellow gun owners that dumbed down that they can't see when something is staged? ALL these shootings are staged to advance an agenda. Google: "MKUltra", "False Flags" and "Crisis Actors". Really do some research beyond what the news tells ya. ALL news outlets are owned by the same people. You don't think its strange that Sandy Hook wasn't even an operational school? That news reporter took how many shots point-blank range on TV and ran away? With no entry/exit wounds? There are so many holes in the Aurora shooting that could fill a book. At just about every staged event, there are reports of multiple shooters. All these kids and adults that had supposedly just survived a shooting and lost friends/loved ones being interviewed after the shooting are calm and smiling. Just like all the other shootings. Would you be if your son/daughter/wife/husband/best friend was gunned down in cold blood in front of you or even in the same building as you? It's 2018 and we have no cell phone video footage from these kids? I know you know deep down that something ain't right and it's not what the media is telling you. And I know how fantastic and "tin-foil hat" these claims sound to people who only get their news from MSM. But, it is ALL true. The Republicans and Democrats are two wings on the same bird. The NRA is cointelpro. You are being played. Every other country has been disarmed. The US and our firearms are all that stand between Humanity and a One World Government. Sound crazy? Cool. Then just stand by and watch or keep calling, writing and sending your hard earned money to politicians who are already bought and paid for. Because that'll work. Please. Open your eyes and do some real research before its too late. And if all these fantastic claims turned out to be true....what would you do about it then?
    I couldn't get past the idiocy in your first sentence.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Ho Lee Sheetz. It seems I don't need to open my eyes nearly as much as I thought
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Westmoreland County)

Bureaucracies like to grow. They're like any other organism. If you push back against them, deny them funding or power through legal means, then they will sit back. Bureaucrats are not risk takers, they are workers who want to do their job with the least amount of fuss.

Gun control is appealing to bureaucracies because people who menace bureaucrats make them "visible", and get them fired. The police get called. Stuff gets in the news. Bureaucrats get disciplined. Bureaucrats will not "go there" if it risks their lives or jobs. Disarm people or just let the bureaucrats know who and who is not armed, gives them extra power. They are free to bully us.

Case in point - the Bundy Ranch fiasco. The family did some jail time. Government errors in the case caused the Judge to toss it all out. The BLM ended up looking foolish.

The US is being made ill by food laced with fructose rich sweeteners. These cause more fat deposition (see the book "The Fat Switch").

The "slow kill" vaccine thing doesn't make sense - everyone is different in how their immune systems work. Slow kill for some would be fast kill for others and we'd notice it. There is no magical plague or chemical which will slowly poison everyone equally fast.

There are countries with better weapons laws than the US, Iraq and Yemen for one. Afghanistan. Russia's gun laws have been loosening. The EU's laws tighten, but that is to be expected. Brussels wants to tell people how to go the bathroom.

The NRA serves itself. No gun control, no NRA ILA.

I don't know about the school shootings. Occam's razor suggests that the school shootings were real, enabled by a foolish policy that gives school shooters a free hand - the Gun Free Schools act. If you disarm everyone in the school then they are targets. If scum bags see that schools are easy marks more of them will do it, to get their "fame". If instead they are cut down in the hall like the rabid dogs by armed Teachers or other adults then the rest will be reluctant to go out in a blaze of glory.

How many mass shooters visit Police Stations or Prisons? How many mass shooters go to gun shows? This isn't rocket surgery, friends. Predators seek the weak, and who is weaker than a building full of children watched by disarmed adults.

The Gun Free School Act has failed, it's time to do something different.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast