Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Students to Boycott Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Ya, with a dem as governor and a dem supreme court, don't be so sure. If they ever get majority we are fucked.
    Hopefully Scott Wagner will be our governor.

(Allegheny County)

I was watching ABC This Week with "crying" Martha Raddatz and saw the segment with her interviewing the "school reporter", his sister (I think), and a mom who lost a child.

It was so blatantly obvious that it was "set up" - staged - rehearsed... These kids are old enough to (a) parrot what adults say with accuracy, and (b) follow a script.
    As they were talking, the girl was asked is she knew any of the victims. She replied that she lost four friends and proceeded to recite their names - with LONG PAUSES between each, while ABC superimposed the photos of each victim.
    Nobody talks like that - with those pauses. She was either coached to give the pause to allow the images to be displayed, or they paused it later during production, but it sounded like the pause was the result of the girl pausing - intentionally - not because she was choking up or something.

This little, pencil-necked, pretty boy, school reporter is going to go FAR and will be paraded around as a champion for change. Mark my words - he's got the mannerisms down, and the talking points as well.

The "danger" is that these kids are old enough to be articulate, while being naive enough to be played like pawns.
    Last edited by Emptymag; February 18th, 2018 at 01:18 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post

The "danger" is that these kids are old enough to be articulate, while being naive enough to be played like pawns.
    Like I said. This one has me concerned.
    It's being handled and managed very well.
    Last edited by God's Country; February 18th, 2018 at 12:37 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Like I said. This one has me concerned.
    It's being handle and managed very well.

On "Matter of Fact" (what a joke - blatantly leftist show claiming "balance and "facts") just now, they were speaking with two teens who are running for office in governor's races (I think) and both were quite articulate and one gave the "I believe in the second amendment" crap followed with something about being PROUD if his views anger the NRA.

This country is toast.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    In response to Wednesday's school shooting in Florida, high school students and teachers across the country are planning walkouts this spring to push Congress to act on guns. . . .
    Of course almost all students support this. What student wouldn't want a day off of school, whatever the cause.

(Westmoreland County)

I was watching ABC This Week with "crying" Martha Raddatz and saw the segment with her interviewing the "school reporter", his sister (I think), and a mom who lost a child.

It was so blatantly obvious that it was "set up" - staged - rehearsed... These kids are old enough to (a) parrot what adults say with accuracy, and (b) follow a script.
    As they were talking, the girl was asked is she knew any of the victims. She replied that she lost four friends and proceeded to reite their names - with LONG PAUSES between each, while ABC superimposed the photos of each victim.
    Nobody talks like that - with those pauses. She was either coached to give the pause to allow the images to be displayed, or they paused it later during production, but it sounded like the pause was the result of the girl pausing - intentionally - not because she was choking up or something.

This little, pencil-necked, pretty boy, school reporter is going to go FAR and will be paraded around as a champion for change. Mark my words - he's got the mannerisms down, and the talking points as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason O View Post
    Of course almost all students support this. What student wouldn't want a day off of school, whatever the cause.
    Especially if they get an "A" from their Progressive unionized tenured bureaucrat of a "Teacher" for showing up?

Anyone else think that these kids organized this video on their own? I don't. I do hope that each of these kids achieved the goals that they started here. The rest of us could use the help.

Last edited by GeneCC; February 18th, 2018 at 01:19 PM.

(Allegheny County)

^^^ HOL-E-FUK

LOL so many comments on that video. Something cult like comes to mind. Anyhow, if the teachers do not feel safe teaching anymore, find a new job. If the students do not want to attend class, expel them and fine the parents for truancy. I work in one of the richest counties in the US. The arrogance and attitude of the students in school is atrocious.
    Charlie - Ex-PA Resident

(Fayette County)

Post Re: Students to Boycott Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

Liberty-minded HighImpactFlix addresses gun-free zones and emotion on his excellent YT channel in the aftermath of the Florida murders.

On "Matter of Fact" (what a joke - blatantly leftist show claiming "balance and "facts") just now, they were speaking with two teens who are running for office in governor's races (I think) and both were quite articulate and one gave the "I believe in the second amendment" crap followed with something about being PROUD if his views anger the NRA.

This country is toast.
    IDK how you can watch it. I'm staying away from most of it. It will just drive me needlessly crazy.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast