Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Students to Boycott Schools Until Congress Acts on Guns

If they only stayed in school and got taught about the Constitution and how America became the greatest nation on Earth. Like the reason WHY there is a second amendment.
    But alas, they don't seem to teach that anymore. Instead they discount all of history because Thomas Jefferson was a slave owner.

And I guess the rest of us should be listening to impressionable self absorbed 14 year olds who know better than everyone else how to run society.
    The next generation is the "loser" generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    If they only stayed in school and got taught about the Constitution and how America became the greatest nation on Earth. Like the reason WHY there is a second amendment.
    But alas, they don't seem to teach that anymore. Instead they discount all of history because Thomas Jefferson was a slave owner.

And I guess the rest of us should be listening to impressionable self absorbed 14 year olds who know better than everyone else how to run society.
    The next generation is the "loser" generation.
    They're teaching them what they want them to learn. This is no different.

Two days of striking for students wont hurt attendance. The teachers who protesting may be a violation of contract. I don't know of any schools who have teachers that are not under a contract. Hopefully they do something stupid and get arrested. That would be icing on the cake.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Crawford County)

Perhaps you all don’t feel the tipping point that I do but antigunners know that the more carnage there is, the more likely they get more gun control. And they are learning that using children to protest and possibly funding riots....will help achieve their goals in the most efficient manner. I think the days of owning AR15 platforms are numbered.....and it won’t take until the next presidential election cycle. It will be facilitated by the NRA.

By the way.....the shooting comment was disgusting, callous and probably swept up by NSA algorithms.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Two days of striking for students wont hurt attendance. The teachers who protesting may be a violation of contract. I don't know of any schools who have teachers that are not under a contract. Hopefully they do something stupid and get arrested. That would be icing on the cake.
    No, it will just garner more sympathy IMO.

This has me a bit concerned. These things don't just happen. Dems are masters of having plans for such things.. I'm certain this isn't willy-nilly. This has been thought through since Sandy Hook with a response in place for the right moment. Just like Feinstein's gun control and Obama-care. These thing aren't conjured out of thin air. They are written years in advance lying in wait. We have a former POTUS/community organizer with a shit ton of money.

I'm watching this carefully.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    No, it will just garner more sympathy IMO.

This has me a bit concerned. These things don't just happen. Dems are masters of having plans for such things.. I'm certain this isn't willy-nilly. This has been thought through since Sandy Hook with a response in place for the right moment. Just like Feinstein's gun control and Obama-care. These thing aren't conjured out of thin air. They are written years in advance lying in wait. We have a former POTUS/community organizer with a shit ton of money.

I'm watching this carefully.

Most certainly. This whole nationwide "student protest" is being run from behind the scenes and I don't dismiss the damage it is capable of.

The entire left has been going 200% HATE TRUMP and the media in all forms has been great at keeping that momentum moving. Now they just need to shift some of that "guided anger" to "guns" and we may see problems we have not encountered in the past.

Or this could all blow over in a few weeks like every other shooting, but I think they are already working hard to be sure that doesn't happen.
    The media has been pushing HARD for gun control - from the very beginning of this event, it's been constant and blatant, as though they aren't trying to hide their agenda at all now.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Most certainly. This whole nationwide "student protest" is being run from behind the scenes and I don't dismiss the damage it is capable of.

The entire left has been going 200% HATE TRUMP and the media in all forms has been great at keeping that momentum moving. Now they just need to shift some of that "guided anger" to "guns" and we may see problems we have not encountered in the past.

Or this could all blow over in a few weeks like every other shooting, but I think they are already working hard to be sure that doesn't happen.
    The media has been pushing HARD for gun control - from the very beginning of this event, it's been constant and blatant, as though they aren't trying to hide their agenda at all now.
    They learn from their mistakes. No doubt. We on the other hand.......mmmm.....not so sure.
    I think we have become complacent. Numerous incidents, with no recourse. Mid-terms coming up. I'm not feeling comfortable.

(Allegheny County)

I am a teacher, NRA member, and gun owner. I can assure you that after the Church incident in Florida and this latest attack we teachers are scared. I have colleagues now coming up to me and lamenting the fact that I can't bring a gun to school and help protect them. I am scared too. I have never brought a gun inside the school because I am law abiding citizen and I care about my job and family. We need legal armed protection and we need it yesterday.

(Bucks County)

Since this is such an inappropriate overreaction of these individuals, I suggest they all commit themselves to psychiatric care... which coincidentally will make them prohibited persons so they never have to worry about it themselves again.
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    In response to Wednesday's school shooting in Florida, high school students and teachers across the country are planning walkouts this spring to push Congress to act on guns. . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/st...uns/ar-BBJfLXf

The photographs with this story display students with signs to take action without stating the desired action. SMH.

The public schools are nothing more than statist, anti-American indoctrination centers.

The Children's Crusade. They were probably put up to it by some gun control nut organization.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast