Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: trajedy in FL

(Fayette County)

Default Re: trajedy in FL

Get Rid of Those Damn Guns and Fill the Psych Wards! (sarcasm) by HighImpactFlix

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    The FBI missed all the red flags about Nikolas Cruz?

I do not buy it. I am of the view that there is a strong possibility that elements within the FBI may well have intentionally ignored the red flags and the BLARING RED SIRENS being put out by Nikolas Cruz to advance an agenda.

In the larger scheme of things, in the view of the transformational-change globalists, 17 lives are a paltry sacrifice to make in order to accomplish their goal of outright gun confiscation. Does anyone here doubt such elements exist inside the FBI?
    Correct, if the FBI had not been trying to take down our duly elected POTUS maybe the could really do their job !!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Are you fucking high?

I didn't want to use the F word, but it didn't seem to convey my thought properly without the added emphasis of profanity.

"Reasonable"??? Where have I hear THAT word before?

I think you may have gotten the wrong room. The Gun Haters of America meeting is down the hall on the LEFT.
    Instead of using vulgarities and calling people names why don't you back up your opinion with logic. Are you ok with private person to person sales to strangers? Even this board recommends going to an FFL for a transfer. It is a way for people who can't pass a background check to get access to guys? I would be willing to concede that to get. More permission to carry in places like schools.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by krzmagister View Post
    Instead of using vulgarities and calling people names why don't you back up your opinion with logic. Are you ok with private person to person sales to strangers? Even this board recommends going to an FFL for a transfer. It is a way for people who can't pass a background check to get access to guys? I would be willing to concede that to get. More permission to carry in places like schools.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    It was not Nikolas Cruz' age that was the problem; it was his troubled mental state and the psychotropic drugs that he took.
    If FISA warrants (that violate our 4th Amendment Rights) automatically terminate after 90-days unless they can be re-justified - Then the barring of 2nd Amendment rights related to 302 commitments should also automatically terminate after a specific number of days (not more than 1-year) unless proper evidence is presented to a court that proves that a dangerous condition continues to exist which requires the continued denial of 2nd Amendment rights... No Rubber Stamps Allowed! Specific, credible evidence of danger...

This would encourage individuals to seek help since the detriment to their 2A Rights would be only temporary - The Rights would be automatically restored unless specific, credible evidence can be presented for a case of continued danger... It would help to minimize the concern over permanent consequences to a temporary problem for close friends or family members who want to obtain help for their loved one, since the restoration would be automatic after some brief period...

For those so committed for evaluation, it would create the possibility of a period of stablization for their benefit with all rights restored after such stabilization is accomplished...

Some type of intervention is required, for those suffering mental illness or issues, to allow their evaluation without a permanent loss of rights (which I suspect is the reason the brother in this case was committed for evaluation - to remove his rights in the future to obtain firearms)...

Far too many people want to try to simplify complex problems by making a rash, universal edict against thus & such which then forces people to make unnecessarily draconian choices...

Last edited by ImminentDanger; February 18th, 2018 at 05:52 PM.

(Berks County)

You want unfettered access to guys? Hmmmm. Nasty.

(Allegheny County)

I've already explained the need for vulgarity and I didn't call you names.

YES, I am OK with private party transactions - perfectly legal.
    And I don't know what hole you're pulling your facts from, but that's a pretty bold thing to suggest that "this board" recommends using an FFL - there are plenty of reasons for and against it and plenty of people here have stood against more government intrusion.

Your "compromise" attitude reeks of Fudds who would be willing to concede the banning of any gun, so long as it's not a huntin' rifle.
    You don't get to "trade" rights and privileges. If you truly think that's a good idea, then you are more with "them" than you are with "us".

Maybe you want to do some reading to see where "compromise" gets you.
    See how well it worked out for Great Britain.

Click HERE for full article.
    PLEASE read it - whether I've pissed you off, or not. Everyone should read this - twice.

(Berks County)

We have seen the weponization of the IRS to go after conservitive political action groups, FBI to go after conservitive presidential candidate and then again in office. The BATFE to support anti gun fake phony propaganda with fast and furious. The CIA and DOD used to cover up political failures by letting heros to die in Banghazi. BLM armed and turned lose against innocent ranchers, those all cleared by court.

Yet ignorant people still type meek willingness to trade liberty they don't value for some fleeting governmental grant to some portion of what the constitution already points out we are born with the right to do.

I guess the animal people were way too suck cess full with that constant drone : SPAY AND NUETER SPAY AND NUETER.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I've already explained the need for vulgarity and I didn't call you names.

YES, I am OK with private party transactions - perfectly legal.
    And I don't know what hole you're pulling your facts from, but that's a pretty bold thing to suggest that "this board" recommends using an FFL - there are plenty of reasons for and against it and plenty of people here have stood against more government intrusion.

Your "compromise" attitude reeks of Fudds who would be willing to concede the banning of any gun, so long as it's not a huntin' rifle.
    You don't get to "trade" rights and privileges. If you truly think that's a good idea, then you are more with "them" than you are with "us".

Maybe you want to do some reading to see where "compromise" gets you.
    See how well it worked out for Great Britain.

Click HERE for full article.
    PLEASE read it - whether I've pissed you off, or not. Everyone should read this - twice.

1.Well at least your honest and we can have a debate in the public forum about universal background checks. I think that the time has come for that. It is an obvious run around the law. I'm surprised terrorists haven't used private sales to get guns. What would you like to do to see that prohibited persons don't buy guns?
    2. In the classifieds of this board it does say that an FFL is the only way to be sure someone can legally own a gun. Read it your self.
    3. Finally , I never suggested you were a gunnut that wanted a Glock in every backpack a tank in every garage and a nuke in every back yard. I take umbrage that you say I'm anti second amendment and a leftist. I stand up for gun owners everyday. Im a teacher and I work with progressives. I even invite them to the range and take them shooting on my dime. I try to be the model of a responsible gun owner. I think AR-15s and high capacity mags should be legal and necessary for protection against criminals and an out of control government.

Some of you guys are more difficult to talk to than the liberals with who I work. You need to be more civil and not jump to conclusions.

(Berks County)

1.Well at least your honest and we can have a debate in the public forum about universal background checks. I think that the time has come for that. It is an obvious run around the law. I'm surprised terrorists haven't used private sales to get guns. What would you like to do to see that prohibited persons don't buy guns?
    2. In the classifieds of this board it does say that an FFL is the only way to be sure someone can legally own a gun. Read it your self.
    3. Finally , I never suggested you were a gunnut that wanted a Glock in every backpack a tank in every garage and a nuke in every back yard. I take umbrage that you say I'm anti second amendment and a leftist. I stand up for gun owners everyday. Im a teacher and I work with progressives. I even invite them to the range and take them shooting on my dime. I try to be the model of a responsible gun owner. I think AR-15s and high capacity mags should be legal and necessary for protection against criminals and an out of control government.

Some of you guys are more difficult to talk to than the liberals with who I work. You need to be more civil and not jump to conclusions.
    You are advocating a complete gun registry. That leads every time to confiscation. You have a child like world view and no sence of history. Don't be frustrated when someone is educating you, do the research. Find out how the world really works. It is funny how you have all the anti gun talking points to try and fool the ignorant masses and trick them into compromises that only take away rights all while attempting to sound reasonable and solve a fake problem made up by the anti gun propaganda machine. Funny. Really funny.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast