Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: trajedy in FL

(Crawford County)

Default Re: trajedy in FL

So I’m being branded as some sort of defeatist and traitor simply because I point out the reality of politics, the intelligence community tactics, the backdoor deals that are made, the felonious activities of your elected officials. I guess because I have the audacity to discuss these things openly and question the effectiveness of or ability of gun owners, of which I naturally belong, to resist; that makes me a useful idiot?

See what is happening on a daily basis and judge for yourself. Are you going to believe so called national leadership for gun owners that the push back is going well and just keep up the struggle or are you going to see Trump today take another giant step toward banning “bumpstocks”? Even though, they will have to change the very definition of a machine gun that is already defined by ATF and the federal code.

Am I negative? You bet. Because I am not living in a fantasy world where we sit around and circle jerk on each other’s faces while outside the circle they take everything that isn’t nailed down.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Some need more time to become prepared....

Given the new gun control outfits - Bloomberg's Astroturf Everytown and the the Steyn Family's "responsible solution" parade of shills we need every hand on deck. Come early, come late but don't miss the party.
    I've started using the radical's handbook against them, I've taken to ridicule of these groups, I borrowed from the TV show "Who's Line is it anyway, where the points are made up, and the score doesn't matter" to make: "Welcome to Bloomberg's Astroturf family, where the facts are made up and the Truth doesn't matter". Confused more than one liberal, but brings a smile to my face.

(Pike County)

welll ,looks like our president is going to give up on my original points #1 and #2 to be exact ,,and we get nothing back

better to have made a deal

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by vic2367 View Post
    welll ,looks like our president is going to give up on my original points #1 and #2 to be exact ,,and we get nothing back

Based on what? There's no agreement, no bill or proposal. Only platitudes. From Wikipedia: A platitude is a trite, meaningless, or prosaic statement, generally directed at quelling social, emotional, or cognitive unease. Thats what we've got.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Based on what? There's no agreement, no bill or proposal. Only platitudes. From Wikipedia: A platitude is a trite, meaningless, or prosaic statement, generally directed at quelling social, emotional, or cognitive unease. Thats what we've got.
    How dare you use the LOGIC!!!

(Allegheny County)

Maybe we should offer to trade AR15s for National Reciprocity!

Better hurry! Once they are banned, we won't have anything left to trade except our hunting rifles and carry guns!
    Call your elected officials! Compromise TODAY because tomorrow may be too late!!!

(Pike County)

my deals looking better everyday

(Allegheny County)

what does everyone feel about this deal ?
    I don't feel my rights should be subject to negotiation......especially if I am not the one doing the negotiating.

(Bucks County)

my deals looking better everyday
    I'm pretty sure Neville Chamberlain thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith
    So I’m being branded as some sort of defeatist and traitor simply because I point out the reality of politics,
    Will- I don't give a shit about the reality of politics, compromise or back door deals. These are fundamental rights we are talking about. Not privileges to be regulated or bills regarding mundane things- these are our fundamental rights.

Quote Originally Posted by vic2367
    Major league bullshit. I'm calling you out on it. My great grandfathers didn't make a deal with the King- or tyrants. They tried at first- and the monarchy took things downhill from there. I recall reading something about incremental controls pissing a lot of colonists off, then it got worse... and worse... and then the crown attempted to confiscate weapons. We're here 242 years later. Sick and bloated- but we're here.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast