Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: trajedy in FL

Default Re: trajedy in FL

Maybe laws will get enforced when the people that drop the ball go to jail. How about the FBI officials that decided not to look into the complaint spend a few weeks in a federal jail. How about instead of sending cash over seas for other countries to wipe their ass with, we use here for mental health. We do not do anything to take care of our own people or properly evaluate them. How about parents, actually be parents instead of best friends to their kids. I am not compromising anything until the current laws and system is running like it is suppose to. There was multiple occurrences on break downs of the "system". I am tired of having to follow more laws and jump thru more hoops when current standards could have prevented this if everyone would have done their damn job. I love the fact I work for county government and if I do not perform to the standards I loose my job. Yet, these idiot cause multiple deaths and its totally fine.

On another note, I am so tired of hearing about unlicensed people selling firearms being called unlicensed dealers by the liberal mass. They need to stop making up bull.
    Charlie - Ex-PA Resident

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by krzmagister View Post
    I agree that they lie. I would just like to offer them something small and reasonable to get some real important reform in place.
    While your heart is in the right place, to do a deal, you are not dealing with honest people. They lie about "gun safety". Their first principle is the abolition of firearm ownership. At the very least they wish to ban handgun ownership. They've been saying this since the 1970s.

Everything that they do is intended to weaken the idea of firearm ownership as a civil right. They are conditioning people to accept this right as a "privilege", one that can be taken away for any reason or no reason.

The most recent initiatives totally trash Due Process. The idea that a police officer can steal firearms under the color of Law and you have to go to Court to get them back, is proof. So is the use of the FISA "No Fly List' to deny purchases. So was Obama denying Vets with PTSD purchases or Social Security Recipients who sought power of attorney firearm purchases.

The Bill of Rights are rules. The Government plays by the rules, we the People let them keep playing. The gun control lobby is trashing the Bill of Rights.

Until they abandon this nonsense we have to push back on them. They are the ones who are not being reasonable. They are asking us to become Serfs or Slaves. They must stop demanding this of us, treat us with respect, before we can sit down to negotiate.

(Westmoreland County)

I really don't understand the idea that Police should be able to take firearms under the idea that someone is a danger, without them facing their accusers in Court.

A person who is a danger to others or themselves requires custodial care, not the trivial measure of being "disarmed". A determined mass murderer can buy more firearms illicitly.

The real goal here is to condition the public into viewing their right as a privilege if not a liability. A thoughtful person has no recourse to stop a police confiscation, along with an unwarranted Search and Seizure of their homes. So "gun owners" who are also violating other laws will encounter legal issues because "the police came here".

The gun control lobby is fooling themselves and trying to fool the rest of us.
    Last edited by GeneCC; February 18th, 2018 at 01:39 PM.

(Fayette County)

The FBI missed all the red flags about Nikolas Cruz?

I do not buy it. I am of the view that there is a strong possibility that elements within the FBI may well have intentionally ignored the red flags and the BLARING RED SIRENS being put out by Nikolas Cruz to advance an agenda.

In the larger scheme of things, in the view of the transformational-change globalists, 17 lives are a paltry sacrifice to make in order to accomplish their goal of outright gun confiscation. Does anyone here doubt such elements exist inside the FBI?
    Last edited by Spirit of 76; February 18th, 2018 at 03:02 PM.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by vic2367 View Post
    i dont see why not ?
    the left has been want points 2 and 3 for so long .
    now we will give it to them but i know the dems just want total gun confiscation like in australia
    You must be very young and gullible to think this way. Do yourself a favor and read up on some history. Now give me your lunch money.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason O View Post
    So your a "big supporter of the 2A" but would like to piss our rights away in "some sort of compromise"? Fuck You!

1) Sadly, many of believe that a right, which was so important that it was spelled out in our constitution, should be subject to a Gov't background check. How about this for a background check: If You're not currently in jail, your 2A rights SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. (Possible temporary limitations as conditions of parole / probation period also). That will make it easier for bad people to purchase firearms. Tough shit, thats the price of liberty.

2) Fuck You again!
    By age 25, I was married and owned real-estate. You saying I shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm?

No, I'm not willing to compromise at age 18 either.

I hope I'm not being unclear.

Well said.

Don't feed the trolls.

(Mercer County)

If you can work and pay taxes at 16, you should be able to buy a gun. If you can be drafted into the military at 18 you should be able to buy a gun. generic age restrictions are nonsense.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by rellisonii View Post
    If you can work and pay taxes at 16, you should be able to buy a gun. If you can be drafted into the military at 18 you should be able to buy a gun. generic age restrictions are nonsense.
    It was not Nikolas Cruz' age that was the problem; it was his troubled mental state and the psychotropic drugs that he took.

(Fayette County)

Why I Don't Talk to Libtards about GUN CONTROL by ThePatriotNurse

(Allegheny County)

I am a big supporter of the 2nd amendment and guns. I know it will never happen with liberals but I would like to see some sort of compromise

Our side:
    1) Universal Gun Background checks except with family members
    2) No sales of semi-automatic guns to those under 25 unless they are military or police
    Their side:
    1) allow armed and trained former military and police to guard school buildings
    2) allow trained teachers with smart guns to protect in school buildings
    3) universal concealed carry/buyers permit with training and background check
    I agree that they lie. I would just like to offer them something small and reasonable to get some real important reform in place.

Are you fucking high?

I didn't want to use the F word, but it didn't seem to convey my thought properly without the added emphasis of profanity.

"Reasonable"??? Where have I hear THAT word before?

I think you may have gotten the wrong room. The Gun Haters of America meeting is down the hall on the LEFT.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast