Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: trajedy in FL

(York County)

Default Re: trajedy in FL

Quote Originally Posted by krzmagister View Post
    How do you want to make sure criminals and crazies don't get guns?
    This argument is at the heart of liberal demands - Of course, to the sane & reasoned mind, the answer is - YOU CAN'T ! !

But to the emotional & unreasoned mind of the liberals, THEY ARE WILLING to remove all Freedom while trying!!

A parallel argument is 'If only one life is saved it is worth it!'

This Black & White thinking (seeing only extremes) will be the death of American Freedom - To them, if we can't create our Utopia, we sure will create Hell in it's place!

Last edited by ImminentDanger; February 19th, 2018 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    He pointed to the classified section, where Dan has some info noted regarding sales.
    Clearly an administrative "covering it's own ass" sort of thing.

Not exactly the same as what "the board" (it's members) says - at least not all of them.
    Oh.

Yeah big difference recommending it to avoid legal ramifications because we live in an increasingly sue happy environment.

Quote Originally Posted by vic2367 View Post
    ok , everyone wants no deal
    i hear you
    but you do know we arent going to get anything passed in PA or in our US senate regarding gun rights
    and the next president could be a democrat . then we will really have no bargaining chip
    I don't know how long you have been into guns and the 2A.
    But if you do a little research you will see that compromises such as what you suggest are always fools gold. The anti's get some of what they want and we get fucked. At best we get tossed a bone with no meat on it. They never go away....ever. They cannot be appeased. They always come back for more. Giving them anything never helps us.

This has been the way for many decades, nationally anyway.

I would rather get it up the ass with a partisan liberal bill sometime down the road then a bi-partisan screw job that will give the anti's more fuel.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    But if you do a little research you will see that compromises such as what you suggest are always fools gold. The anti's get some of what they want and we get fucked. At best we get tossed a bone with no meat on it. They never go away....ever. They cannot be appeased. They always come back for more. Giving them anything never helps us.

I would rather get it up the ass with a partisan liberal bill sometime down the road then a bi-partisan screw job that will give the anti's more fuel.
    And if either happens blame the Political inaction of 90 million gun owners who collectively can not only control the agenda, but keep a good number of anti gun zealots out of office. We are good at buying guns and going to shows, we better be just as good at writing letters to our politicians. Rest assured the antis will be.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post

This needs to be a sticky!

(Chester County)

You can fight it kicking and screaming but this time the NRA has no leverage after the fractious internal struggle going on there.
    All bought and paid for by Bloomberg money.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    And if either happens blame the Political inaction of 90 million gun owners who collectively can not only control the agenda, but keep a good number of anti gun zealots out of office. We are good at buying guns and going to shows, we better be just as good at writing letters to our politicians. Rest assured the antis will be.
    And - we are real good at getting on gunboards and bitching about the NRA; the largest lobby looking out for our 2A rights. Waaaay to go gun guys!!
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Crawford County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    This needs to be a sticky!

The AWB that expired effectively gave back a large piece of the cake. It isn’t in the illustrated guide.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    All bought and paid for by Bloomberg money.
    Not too long ago, I identified you as a possible ‘agent of the left’, who was recruited to infiltrate the forum to stir things up and pit us against each other. So, I contacted the Mods and suggested that your credentials be re-vetted.

However, they certified you as a true conservative.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith View Post
    The AWB that expired effectively gave back a large piece of the cake. It isn’t in the illustrated guide.
    The illustrated guide doesn't even show that piece being taken, so... NO.

If one is trying to explain the concept of "compromise", and why we are against it, this is a pretty solid educational tool.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast