Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Cambria County)

Default Re: Census information

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    What make and model is your 9, 380, and 22?
    My 9, my first gun, is a Millennium G2. (I hate it). My 380 is a S&W Bodyguard and my 22 is my SR22 Rugar. I'm probably going to sell back my Taurus 9 for a Rugar 9. I really like Rugar. Though, if I had a grand or two to blow, I'd really like a Kimber! Maybe one day! Haha

(Juniata County)

I think the fed noticed we were on to him.

do you have any comment on the fact that in the last 2 years the NSA has shot at 4 transvestites trying to drive onto their installation?
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    This might be of interest: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...ht=safety+book New gun safety book for kids!
    I actually have one! 😀 I got a bunch of gun saftey info and went over it with my kids shortly before buying my first handgun. That's definitely something I will bring up with the school. I honestly didn't even think about that. Thanks so much!

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Why are you letting your kids be schooled by teachers that have been charged with crimes?
    For that matter, why are you letting your kids be schooled by teachers that are not the cream of the crop?
    Because, unfortunately, that's my only option. I tried to get them into the school district that borders ours. Even said I'd transport them to school, myself, so the district wouldn't take on any financial burden. I've been denied. Needless to say, I'm pretty involved and alert to how things are going with my kids. Especially at school. I think I've spent more time in the principal's office (or on the phone with the office) than I did when I was in school. 😂😉

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    I think the fed noticed we were on to him.

do you have any comment on the fact that in the last 2 years the NSA has shot at 4 transvestites trying to drive onto their installation?
    I can't say that I have any knowledge of this. Sorry.

Who am i
    Where am i

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by CandaceM4 View Post
    Because, unfortunately, that's my only option. I tried to get them into the school district that borders ours. Even said I'd transport them to school, myself, so the district wouldn't take on any financial burden. I've been denied. Needless to say, I'm pretty involved and alert to how things are going with my kids. Especially at school. I think I've spent more time in the principal's office (or on the phone with the office) than I did when I was in school. 
    All a matter of priorities I guess.
    As for arming the teachers and staff, you should read the article at PoliceOne.
    Any armed school employees would likely be part of a process that includes annually renewed licensing, training, police interview, and registration process.
    The only way to protect children in schools is to incorporate physical barriers and armed protection.
    We protect our politicians and our money with guns, it is time to provide that same protection for our kids.
    If you are serious about protecting your kids, then this is the only thing worth advocating to your municipality and your elected politicians.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Allegheny County)

They make ballistic plates that can be inserted in backpacks/book bags.

If a school is not proactive about safety, at least it's an option.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456