Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: More from NJ----this guy's a freaking NUT!

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    https://anjrpc.site-ym.com/page/GovMurphRountable

During the meeting, while paying lip service to the Second Amendment, more of the upcoming anti-gun legislative agenda was revealed, and it included:

- Ban on magazines over 10 rounds

- A new smart gun law giving a political commission control over the ban

- Opposing all forms of right to carry

- Fifty caliber gun ban

- Armor-piercing ammunition ban (note: bans most rifle ammunition)

- Suspension of gun rights without due process via “extreme risk protection orders”

- Suicide prevention measures (note: 2016 range attack was styled “suicide prevention”)

- Mandating training as a condition of owning firearms

- Funding a Rutgers anti-gun think-tank
    This is only the start.

(Philadelphia County)

Yep....chip chip chip and take take take.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Carbon County)

The Storm Is Here: More “Gun Violence” Propaganda and False Narratives From Murphy

Governor Phil Murphy is back at it, unfortunately.

While surrounding himself with armed guards and astroturf activists, Murphy once again jumped on the opportunity to grandstand, demonize, and undermine the Second Amendment in the name of “public safety.” And of course the spectacle began with the classic “We support the Second Amendment, but…”

Basically every anti-self-defense extremist from State to National groups congregated in the same room this morning to create the illusion that our guns are responsible for the crimes that criminals in Newark, Trenton, and Camden have committed. Full video of the "common sense round table" is below:

All of these “activists” were silent when Carole Bowne was murdered by her violent ex-boyfriend as she waited for her “permit” to purchase a firearm for self-defense. Why did they stay silent on this issue? Well, because Carole was stabbed to death and not a victim of “gun violence.” We can only guess some forms of domestic violence and murder are less important than others.

While Murphy bends over backwards to protect and defend illegal aliens residing in NJ through the implementation of sanctuary state policies, he turns a blind eye on cases like Dustin Robalino-Arcos. An illegal alien living in NJ who **illegally and knowingly** sold six handguns to undercover police officers posed as violent gang members unable to pass background checks. Now, it would be wonderful to think one of Murphy’s "sanctuary citizens" caught trafficking guns to criminals would face serious consequences that reflect our “tough” and “effective” gun laws.

Think again.

The Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office felt bad for him because, as Robalino-Arcos’ defense attorney argued, “he has several children in Texas and he is their sole support.” Adding that the thought of incarcerating Robalino-Arcos would be detrimental to the family. Ultimately, he was sentenced to probation, sent back to Texas, and eventually deported.

Here are a few issues the anti-self-defense, pro-criminal zealots discussed as their agenda:

Forcing Rutgers University to research “gun violence” and package “firearms violence as a form of terrorism.”
    Banning all rifle ammunition by making false claims they are “armor piercing.”
    Strip your rights away with no due process with a “extreme risk protection order.”
    Fifty caliber ban
    Pushing for “smart guns” and making them mandatory
    Banning magazines over 10 rounds
    Forcing every gun owner to costly and expensive mandatory training which would strip rights away from minority and low-income individuals.

http://www.nj2as.org/the_storm_is_here
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Well,why wouldn't it?
    The beaches suck, The climate sucks, the topography sucks, the cities suck (doesn't matter who's in charge), and most of all the people suck (most of them). Which is why the place is a shit hole. They have the government they want.

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    No, no it wouldn't.
    well, maybe the one or two spots that aren't superfund sites...

this will make it all the more delicious to win the national reciprocity court cases that will come in response to carry prohibitions. like only being allowed to carry while in a vehicle or only when walking on the lines painted on the streets.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    The beaches suck, The climate sucks, the topography sucks, the cities suck (doesn't matter who's in charge), and most of all the people suck (most of them). Which is why the place is a shit hole. They have the government they want.
    It sounds like it would suck to you no
    matter what.I haven't been to many but I will admit that the beaches I have been to are basically ashtrays....especially compared to the tropical island beaches that I have been to.
    Last edited by Krichardson; February 13th, 2018 at 10:06 PM.

It sounds like it would suck to you no
    matter what.I haven't been to many but I will admit that the beaches I have been to are basically ashtrays....especially compared to the tropical island beaches that I have been to.
    I've seen plenty of NJ. The minor OK beauty can be had x10 plus in many other states.
    Last edited by God's Country; February 13th, 2018 at 11:22 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Well,I never said it was the best or compared it to any other state.I would probably consider living there were it not for the state's obvious shortcomings.

(Allegheny County)

New Jersey would be such a nice place if it wasn't for the assholes who run the place.
    No it wouldn't.

(Philadelphia County)

Who asked you?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast